Chapter 3: Dinner

Nevah's .P.O.V.

I needed to pick out something to wear. Something pretty that didn't show even a tiny bit of my bruises. But I didn't want it to be over the top. I went over to Alison and Ashly's apartment so I can ask Ashly to help pick out my outfit. I walked across the hall and knocked on the door. Ashly answered. "Hey Ashly." "Hey do you need anything?" "Yes. Can you help me pick out my outfit to go over to Kendall, James, Carlos and Logan's apartment?" "Yes absolutely. Do you want me to do your makeup too?" "Yeah sure." "Come in we'll get started right away. Alison's working on Lexi, she just needed to get some more of a specific makeup. I'll let her know not to do Lexi at your place and to call me when Lexi's done if she gets done first and if you get done first I'll call her.

~* 1 Hour Later *~

The outfit Ashly picked out for me consisted of a blue skirt that went just below my knees that was three shades of blue, a white blouse that had brassy/bronze colored buttons, a chic belt and leather sandals, my favorite pair of shoes I own. Since I was still sore from the bruises, Ashly was helping me get dressed. As she was getting my bra on, I flinched because of the bruises on my rib cage. "Ouch." "Are you alright?" Ashly asked. "I'm fine. You just touched one of my bruises." "I'm sorry. You should get those checked out." "Lexi said Logan wants to be a doctor, if he wasn't in the band. She also said he knows a lot about medical stuff, from broken bones to pregnancy."

"Well if you don't want to go to the doctor, you should have Logan look at you. Incase something is wrong or if you're hurt." "I'll have Lexi ask him with me." She finished getting me ready. Alison called Ashly saying that she was done getting Lexi ready. Alison came back to the apartment she shared with Ashly and I went back to the apartment I shared with Lexi. She was wearing a black and green sundress and black wedges.

"Hey Lexi." I said and waved. "Hey Nevah. Whats up?" "I have really bad bruises on my ribcage. Can you ask Logan to look at them with me?" "Sure. We need to make sure you don't have any broken ribs." I grabbed her hand and we knocked on the door of 2J.

Ms. Knight answered it. "Hi girls. James and Kendall are still getting ready and Carlos and Logan are in the living room. Diner Will be ready in around an hour." "Hello Ms.Knight. What's for dinner?" I asked. "Spaghetti."

We went into the living room. "Hi Logan." Lexi said. "Hi Lexi." Logan said. He had a look of love in his eyes. And also a look of sadness. "Logan, Nevah has a lot of bruises on her ribcage, from you know, can you look at them?" Lexi asked. "Sure." He looked at me. I waved shyly. "Let's go in my room."

He led me into the room he shared with Kendall. I could tell which side of the room belonged to each of them. His side had a lot of medical books and his bed had blue sheets. His side was closer to the door. Kendall's side of the room was super messy and his bed had purple sheets. Logan closed the door. "Sit down on my bed and I'll begin examining you." he said pointing to the bed.

I sat down on his bed. "Now if you please, take your shirt off so I can look at the bruises." I was a little nervous to this, as I was once raped. Twice. Once by Lexi's dad and once by some horrible man. Luckily I didn't get pregnant. I broke down into tears.

Logan's .P.O.V.

Nevah started crying. I grabbed her in my arms. She flinched. "Nevah whats wrong?" She spoke, stuttering. "I was once r-r-r-aped." Oh my god. She was sexually abused. That shouldn't happen to anyone. Tears welled in my eyes. I bit my lip and held them back. "Who did it?" "Lexi's father. And I was also raped by a criminal. He's in jail now though, but not Lexi's dad." she said very softly. I rubbed her back soothingly.

"Don't worry Nevah. I would never do anything like that to you. To anyone."  "Never ever?" she asked timidly. "Never ever. I'm not horrible like that." I wiped her tears away. "Is it alright if I look at your bruises now?" she nodded. She slowly unbuttoned her shirt. It was clear that she was in pain. "Those bruises look really bad." "They are."