Chapter 37

Chapter 37

Missing Him.

"They're so cute together." Callum said happily observing Scott and Charlotte making food.

"Me and Josh were cute together."

"Ohh and look he just picked her up and kissed her."

"Josh used to pick me up and kiss me." I said starring into space, visiting all the memories.

"Awwww, they just had a play fight with flour."

"Josh and I used to play fight with flour..."

"They also just invented Mars."

"Josh and I invented Mar---wait what?!"

"I'm sorry Amber, you're just way too boring nowadays, you've compared yourself to you and Josh everytime I say something about a different couple. That's like all my life, i'm bored I share my happiness with others." He responded.

"Rather, they share it with you, they just don't know it." I explained.

"Same thing." He replied.

One clear thing is I really miss Josh, whether he misses me or not I needed to see him.
I'm finishing school in a week. I hoped me and Josh can throw our hats in the air together and then just freeze in the moment. I hoped we could go to Charlotte's and Scott's wedding like it's our own. That later we could celebrate Christmas together, have cuddles and kiss under the mistletoe, that we would kiss in the countdown for new years. That in a few years we could have kids, a dog and beautiful house and a car.I'll just buy myself a few cats instead. With other couples it works; or doesn't but it's never this hard, why is it so difficult? I had everything and I lost it. I feel like I won the lottery and then lost the ticket. Like someone fixed my heart and then knocked it back down on the way out. I'm doing my exams for college, my grades only went down so far it's just so much pressure with Josh, school and the wedding. I never knew when I met Josh that he would make me so happy, yet so weak.

"Hey, you alright?" Callum asked worriedly.

No words needed speaking, I turned to him and a little tear slugishly rolled down my cheeks, followed by another, and another...

He hugged me tightly, this is one of these hugs that need to last longer than the usual ones, but Callum isn'tthe one who can make me feel better right now.

"This is some girl stuff, i'll call Victoria." He said taking his phone out of his bomer jacket.

"No! Don't!" I stopped him.

He looked at me weirdly with this 'why' look.

"She's so stressed lately, you know, school, her sister, life..." I added.

He signed walked me downstairs, we ate ice-cream and ordered pizza.

That was it, the end of it. The end of me...

______________________________________

What do you guys think?

Just 2 more chapters.

She misses him...maybe it'll turn out good?

Olivia xoxo