Chapter 12

She twisted the pen with her fingers before burying her face on her arms, mumbling something that no one couldn't understand, even herself.

Eventually, here comes the messy-raven hair guy, carrying two textbook. Akaashi will gonna tutor [name] inside of the library.

"I'm sorry, we have a volleyball training today but gladly they let me slide for now so I'm still gonna tutor you, [name]-san." The setter said and the [e/c] eye girl nod her head, feeling embarrassed.

"I'm sorry if you have to tutor me, I just really don't get the equation and methods about mathematics." She shyly mumbled.

The setter nod his head, "It's fine, don't worry." He said then open the page of the textbook.

"You can tell me if you want to stop." She said.

"Stop? There is nothing to worry about, [name]-san. It seemed you're bothered." The setter said.

She chuckled, "It's not that I'm bothered but... Yukie-chan might look for you." She respond then rubbed her nape.

"She won't, anyway, let's start." Akaashi respond then flip the pages of the book, finding the certain page.

" Akaashi respond then flip the pages of the book, finding the certain page

It took 3 hours for Akaashi to teached the [e/c] eye girl. She pulled out a heavy and loud sighed while he closed the book, before glancing at her.

"So, did you get it now?" Akaashi ask.

She nod, "Yes. Thank you so much for your help!" She beamed.

"That's no problem. We should go to the gym, they might need us right now." He said and that made the girl nod once again.

She followed behind, watching his back as he walk ahead of her. Somehow, there is familiar yet unreachable feelings she have now. Sometimes, she want to ask Akaashi if they have had met before and who is he to her life.

She was dazing off until Akaashi held to his wrist. She suddenly felt electricity inside of her when she felt his touch and the touch is very familiar. She blinked her eyes before instantly yanking her wrist away from his touch and that made the raven hair setter surprised. His eyes widened when he saw tears fell on her rosy cheeks.

"[name]-san, are you alright?" Akaashi ask.

Her lips were trembling, "Akaashi-kun, just who are you exactly to my life?" She ask, her voice is croaked.

He was taken aback, "What are you talking about, [name]-san?" He ask and held to her shoulders but she pushed him away.

"This familiar feeling are bothering me! Whenever I see you, my heart aches yet it pounds so hard." She replied between her sobs.

"[name]-san..." He managed to held her but she budges.

He cupped his cheeks and make her look at his pair of slate grey eyes. Suddenly, a sting of pain struck her head. She grunted in pain and held to her forehead while gritting her teeth.

"Aghh!" She slightly scream.

"Are you okay? Tell me!" Akaashi panicked.

"Why are you being so nice to me Akaashi-kun? You rejected me before..." She said then pushed him off.

"..."

"I... I remember now... I confessed to you... then you rejected me... I was hit by a car... and you were calling out... for my name..." She said and that made the setter quiet.

She look at Akaashi and saw him looking down at his feet. She bit her bottom lip to prevent more of her tears from falling then she run away.

"[name]-san!" He shouted but she ignored him.

"It hurts! It really hurts..." She sobbed as she run through the empty hall way.

"I want to remember all the memories I have had lost and this one hurts..." She said to herself.

" She said to herself

⁺◟ ⌲ ( 💌 ) ── ꒰ ❀ ꒱ ◞ ̑̑ೃ࿔

I'm sorry for not updating recently, but I hope you liked this chapter :)

Anyway, thank you so much for voting and for reading, also for the positive feedbacks (=
that really made me happy. thank you thank youuuu!!!! 💖