• two •

+

~Morning~

Her eyes shoot open, "What happen?" Then memories from last came rushing back about her parents, her brother, and her best friend.

She didn't want to cry but that seem like the only thing to do right about now. she looked at the sun for a bit and sat up. She looked around and saw a little bunny hopping around. she smiled at the bunny. she got up and look at herself in the water.

She quickly looked away from her the look of herself her mascara running and her eye all red and puff.

she picked up her high-low dress and starting running back to her house. she knew the back door was open so she was going to go threw that door. She finally got to the big white home and entered in.

"HELLO?" Charlotte yelled inside.

She just heard the echo of her voice jump around her house. She walked up the white marble stairs still holding her white dress. She entered into her room and saw a fresh clothes laid out onto her bed. she looked confused and looked around her room. she took off her clothes and walked the bathroom to take a shower.

She washed her face that was covered with mascara. then she brushed her teeth. she went back into the room to put on the clothes on her bed. there were blue jeans, a white shirt, and a black sweater.

"Who could have done this?" she thought.

Not Niall not, of course how could she be so dumb, Colin. maybe he is not mad at her after all.

Then she walks to her dresser and brushes her hair to put it in a half ponytail.

After she does that she goes down the stairs and sees something on the kitchen table. a letter from her dear brother Niall Horan?

~

Dear Charlotte,

I know you got the news that mom and dad have pasted away. I'm so sorry I couldn't be home right now to tell you this in person. I had to go back on tour but I will be home in 2 days. I'm sorry you heard the news in the wrong way. I left $350 if I was away longer then two days. please go visit grandma after you get this. be safe and don't go anywhere but the woods and to grandma's house.

From Niall.

ps. Call me ASAP after you finish reading this I need to talk to you to make sure your okay.

~

Her eyes started to water when she read the end. she look more inside of the envelope and as the money. she threw the money onto the counter and started to cry into her hands.

"money, is that going to make mom and dad come back?" She thought.

But Charlotte was going to do what was told, and go to her grandmothers house to talk to her about her parents death. she wiped her tears with her thumb and left out a loud sigh. she walked to the door where her coat was hanging from yesterday. She goes into her pockets to check if her keys where their and they where.

She opens the door and sees a person in front of her she gasped. then looking at the familiar face, Colin.

She crossed her arms in a bit of anger. but his eyes made her weak.

"Hey Char." Colin said in a very sweet voice as if nothing happen last night.

She didn't want to answer him but at the same time she was so happy to see him again. she puts her blonde hair behind her pale ears.