blood broken heart 3

Ok this is gonna be for teryn cause she was the first to comment ^^ and it had totally made my day!!

Thank you!!

Blood broken heart 3

I rushed out of the classroom, hoping that if i was fast enough i'd be able to loose demitri in the crowd and NOT have to show him around...for the whole day.... I'd probably end up starting to like him much more than i should, though...it might have been to late for that now.

My mom has shown me enough heart break to last even ME a lifetime. I was not willing to go though any of that.

"HEY, wait up!!!" Shit...not fast enough...

Demitri's prov ^^

New school new people. Thats why my dad put me here...apparently i was in to much shit in my old school, so i was, and i quote "given a new chance to start over". HA, like i'mma just change how i want to live just like that. I'm a werewolf...that means PART WOLF, ie. I LIKE my freedom!!!.

He on the other hand is married to my mom. 18 year of marrage....AND they were only 19 when they had me!!!. Bleh much?. I mean i know the whole, when you find your mate no one else matters thing like happens to all of us and shit, but i SERIOUSLY hope it doesn't happen to me any time soon.

I sighed, and looked at my new schedule for my new school. Huh, English. Do i really want to go? I asked my self. Why not, scope out some hotties at this place.

I found my way to the right classroom and got introduced by the teacher ms. Smith. She looked like she needed to get layed hahaha. Walking in i smelled the most amazing scent ever. Papaya, mango, water lily, vanilla, and something...just so natural i couldn't quite put my finger on. Whatever it was, it drew me in, and without a second thought i complied willingly. I looked around the room, trying to place a face to the mouth watering, blood rushing scent. I finally found it. A girl, sitting near the back of the room. She was gorgeous. Though by the way she dressed you could tell she definitely didn't think so herself. Her black hair looked silky to the touch, and shone dark blue, and purple in the light. Her skin had a nice natural tan, and her legs were long and beautiful. She didn't look at me, at first. But once all the girls gasped she shot a glance my way. Her eyes...they were utterly memorizing. They looked like two silver storm clouds. Both electrically charged, and ready to look into your soul anytime and just know who you are. I couldn't look away, I was completely captured by her.

Snapping out of it thanks to the teacher i introduced my self.

"hello, My name is Demitri Rozakov. I just moved here from Russia." I was introducing myself, but not to the class. To her. I wanted her, i physically yearned for her. I wanted everything about her. I felt like my centre of gravity had shifted, had linked itself to this girl who i haven't even met yet, but i didn't care.

"Okay Demetri. Go sit behind miss Thorton, she will be showing you around school today so you won't get lost."

So, Thorton was her last name. At least i had finally found out something about my future mate. What?! Future mate?...well, so much for hoping it wouldn't happen any time soon....but..it's okay. I wouldn't mind having her be with me for the rest of my life.

I walked to the seat behind her, and i had to keep my self from kissing her right there and then. I sat down, only to realize that this wasn't any better. Her scent hit me so much more, numbing me from anything else other than her. I had full view of her neck and shoulders, and It took everything in me to keep from marking her, to keep from making her mine and showing her off to the rest of the pack. I had to get to know her though, so i tapped her on the shoulder. Her eyes sent a jolt down my spine.

"I'm demitri, nice to meet you" She was so beautiful, i couldn't help but smile. Her lips were soft and lushes and from them came such a beautiful sound. They made me think of wind chimes, soft and beautiful, like the wind caressing me and whispering in my ear. I felt...intoxicated, addicted, blissful, calm, complete.

"uhh...Yumiko, Yumiko Thorton" Yumiko. I caressed her name in my mind, analyzing it. She was part asian, Japanese i guess. I could tell that my smile affected her, and i liked that little fact.

"Thanks" I said to her. Shooting her another smile, and listened as her heart beat a little faster.

"For what??" She was confused. Totally unaware of what she had done to me, what she is to me. But i couldn't tell her anything, not yet anyways. So i racked my brain for an excuse

"Cause you're the one who's going to be showing me around today" F*ck thats pretty lame...

"oh..no problem" With that she turned back around. Turning the air and filling again with that blood boiling scent of hers. I stared at her neck, and i wanted to kiss her so bad. To comb my hands through her midnight black hair, to travel down to every corner of her body, to bury myself in her.

We didn't talk for the remainder of the class. And when the bell rang she rushed out of the classroom. I went after her, my wolf side relishing at the possibility of even the hint of a hunt. I would've have lost her in the crowds of people if not for her smell. I followed it, and finally i caught a glimpse of her black hair.

"HEY!! Wait up!" She quickened her pace, and so did i. I almost had her but instead i bumped into someone else.

"Sor-"

"Watch where you're going pup" ....f*ck...Vampires.

"f*ck off night stalker you have no idea who you're messin with, and I'm trying to find someone, so get. Out. Of. My. Way." I was shaking in anger and revulsion at being so near these kinds of people.

"oh i know who you are future leader, and you better stay away from Yumiko." What the...how did he know her. What was he to her. What was she to him. Why is this happening right now??!!! All these questions went through my head. I took a glance in the direction where yumiko was, and saw that she was walking over.

"John, what's going on? Come on you're going to be late for class and so will i, and the rest of your buddies if you don't leave now. Come on"

She knew him, she was FRIENDS with him!!. With THEM!. I watched as she tugged on his jacket, how she was able to touch him without feeling disgusted was beyond me. But, then again she probably didn't have a clue as to the types of things they are.

"Yumiko...wai-"

"look, you're classroom is right there. You might want to go in, it'll look bad if your late for class on your first day of school."

How did she know which class i had. And as if she could read my mind, she pointed at the piece of paper in my hand. I was still holding my schedule, though it was a little wrinkled now, you could still see i had math next.

"I'll see you around demitri" And just like that, she left with those vampires. And i could feel my heart being torn from my chest and following after her.