Undertow by K.R. Conway (1st book in trilogy)

K. R. Conway

UNDERTOW

Copyright © 2013 Kathleen R Conway

All rights reserved.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, and incidents are the product of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual events, locales, or persons living or dead, is coincidental.

Copyright © 2013 by Kathleen R. Conway

All rights reserved. In accordance with U.S. Copyright Act of 1976, the scanning, uploading and electronic sharing of any part of this book without the permission of the publisher / author is unlawful piracy and theft of the author's intellectual property. If you would like to use material from this book (other than for review purposes), prior written permission must be obtained by contacting the publisher at capecodscribe@yahoo.com. Thank you for your support of the author's rights.

Kathleen R Conway

Bourne MA 02532

Visit the author's website at www.CapeCodScribe.com

First Edition: August 2013

Conway, Kathleen R.

    Undertow / by Kathleen R. Conway – 1st ed.

    Summary: Seventeen-year-old Eila Walker learns that she is the last descendant in a rare line of dangerous humans while being protected by four unlikely friends, including a young man who is her genetic enemy, as she hunts for answers to her own family's dark past and a destiny that wants her dead.

ISBN: 0-9897763-0-1 /978-0-9897763-0-1

Published in the United States of America