The End of the World

So here we are, at episode two. I promised a bit of originality, you know, minus adding little tidbits to the already written stuff. Just a little thing about Cerys though, she is generally a quiet person, speaking only when spoken to for the most part. I haven't really delved into her past much but I hope you noticed that there is something wrong with her... just a bit. But anyways, on with the reading. Hope you like it.  

    "So glad you decided to come along Rose," I smiled as I hugged her.

"Like I'd let you travel with him alone. He could be a murderer or something." We looked at each other seriously before breaking out into laughter.

"What's so funny?"

"Nothing. Listen Doctor, it's been a very long day."

"It has."

"Where are we lodging? You don't expect us to sleep on the floor now, do you?" I joked.

"I have the mind to."

"Hey, I saved your life. Least you could do is give us a room."

"I think we should pop back. I seem to have acquired some faulty companions."

"Don't you dare," I muttered much to his amusement.

He smirked. "Rooms. Down the hall, make a left, then a right, straight again, and another left. The Tardis will sort it out."

I rolled my eyes and started to walk off, following the directions he had given. Ten minutes later, two doors opened. They were side by side and our names were on them. Smiling at each other, we went into Rose's room first. It was beautiful. There was a wooden canopy bed/couch with light pink bedspread. The walls were a light orange and there were little butterflies scattered around. The ceiling light stood in the corner of the room, growing into a lamp. There was small table by the bed, two oval chairs with it. There was even a computer desk with pink roses. There was a walk in closet and a door that lead to the baths. Rose laughed with glee at the room. It was bigger than the one at home and it suited her perfectly. After the quick look around, we went to see my room. I was a bit nervous but excited nonetheless.

Entering the room, I let out a girlish squeal. In the center of the room stood a circular canopy bed; the drapes were blue and lilac and hung from a Tardis blue panel with lights around it. The walls seemed to shift in color, from Tardis blue to lilac to black to green; no wall was the same color for long. Drawings covered the walls, some that I recognized, and others that I didn't. The ceiling lights were rectangular with little silver stars hanging down. The Milky Way Galaxy covered the ceiling, shifting and moving as if it were a window to space. I walked into the closet to find that it was a bit smaller than Rose's but it didn't bother me at all. There were clothes in there that I would have bought on Earth, if I had the funds. Walking into the bathroom, I found a granite bathtub in a little nook. The visible side had glass instead of the stone. The tile floors were covered in white carpet.

"Oh my god, Cerys. Your room is amazing. I'm sleeping in here tonight."

"Not a chance Rosie. We'll save that for the second night. I want to have it to myself tonight. Your room is great too. The Tardis worked hard on it. You should thank her."

"Right, like she could hear me."

"I think she can. She hums and makes noise. It's like she's alive, maybe she is," I shrugged. "Thank you Tardis. I appreciate the work you put into it," I said as I patted the wall. Rose muttered her thanks before leaving me to myself. I walked around, exploring the little space that was mine until the Doctor got tired of us, or me. Smiling, I went into the bathroom and started the shower. Stripping down, I looked at myself in the body mirror. My black hair was a mess of frizz and curls around my shoulders. My arms were bruised from the Autons', as I learned, grip on me. It didn't bother me, I've had worse. Shaking my head, I got into the shower, letting the scalding water calm me. A few minutes later, I was dressed in sweatpants and a white t-shirt. I put my wet hair into a bun, some pieces refusing to listen fell onto the back of my neck and some framed my face. Finished, I went to find Rose. She was in the console room with the Doctor. She just watched him as he worked, in awe of everything. I did too, leaning on the frame, choosing not to make my presence known. The Tardis made a noise, which led to the Doctor stopping and facing me. He smiled at me before turning back to his work. Patting the Tardis, I decided to return to my room.