Branch's birthday

WARNING : the song in the beginning is Called 'It's a Beautiful day 'by Michael Buble. Its a BREAK UP song but I CHANGED IT so it fits with the story. Enjoy.

Another, Happy and Sunny morning in Bergentown and the troll tree.

Queen Poppy happily woke up and got out of her pod after eating breakfast. She walked towards a little cabin right next to her pod. Once she arrived down the little stairs she looked down at her hug time watch which was now a song time watch , waiting for her singing companion and boyfriend.
" Aaand... three, two, one..."

Ting !

Once the little " ting" sound was heard, The cabin door swung open with a loud 'Slam!' Revealing a blue troll with a smile plastered on his face. He walked down the stairs to join Poppy and started singing :
Branch: Its a beautiful dayyy
And I can't stop myself from smiling.
If I'm drinking then I'm buying
And I know there's no denying.
He took Poppy's hand and they both started making their way down the troll tree while singing and dancing together, waking up other happy trolls.

Branch: Its a beautiful day,
The sun is up the music's playin'
And even if it started raining
You won't hear this boy complaining.
Poppy and Branch : ' Cause I'm glad that you're the one who lights up my way.
Yeah its a beautiful day.
Once they got down the tree , some Bergens joined to finish the song and dance.
When the song was over, everyone went back to their homes leaving Poppy and Branch in the middle of Bergentown.

" This is what I call a good morning song. " said the troll queen before checking on her watch once again " Oh ! Gotta go. My father needs my help to re-organize his old office in the troll tree."

" Do you want me to help ? " asked Branch. "Naaah. Its Okay ,this will take less than two hours." Replied Poppy. " Ok. So I guess I'll see you later . " said the blue troll, he gave her a small peck on her cheek before she walked away.

 In the office :

king Peppy was throwing away old stuff he didn't need anymore in his office, until Poppy entered the room. " Hey Dad !"

" Poppy ! How's my sweet little queen doing today ?" asked King Peppy. "I'm good... Wow! This place is extremely dusty." She said as she touched the old desk in the middle of the room. 

"Of course . Its been abandonned for twenty years, but we need to get it clean because its yours now." 

" What ? Mine ? " asked Poppy confused a little. 

"Well your the queen now Poppy, and this office belongs to you until you'll find your new king and share it with him." Replied her father while putting some books back on a shelf. 

Oh right. A new king... She thought.  Thats when she noticed the small library behind her father, it was full of colored papers. Yup lots of sheets of paper . Poppy raised her eyebrow before asking " Dad, what are those ? " 

" Oh. Why these are the birth certificates."

" Birth. Certificates ? "She repeated. " Yes. Well at least the birth certificates of the trolls that were born before we left the troll tree." king Peppy explained.

Poppy carefully touched the papers . She picked one up, it was pink like her hair. It was her birth certificate and it had a picture of her as a baby. She also found the birth certificates of her friends exept for Smidge. She was born when the trolls moved to the forest. She knew all of their birthdays exept for one...

Could it be ...

She searched again in the tone of papers until she found a dusty dark Blue sheet of paper with the name she has been looking for. Branch never accepted to tell her his birthday, but now she found a way to discover it .