Chapter 11: P2 neW [ArriVal]

Chapter 11 [part 2]

New [ArriVal] 

Of COURSE HE LIKES YOU YOU’RE HIS MATE! AND… he kissed you!” Roxy sighed and I couldn’t help but let out a small smile. I was happy, I realized, but could he really happy with me I was a pathetic looser who hadn’t had an ounce of belonging from any body, and he had a family, friends… a future.

A future… those words floated around I my brain. What could my future be? I was the mate of a soon to be alpha, yes, but why? Who was I to be something to anyone? Fate was bitter sweetly cruel.

‘Just try ok?’ she asked softly.

Try? Hmm. Almost with out knowing it, I rapped my arms around Kristoffs neck and rested my head on his hard warm chest, breathing in his sweet sent. It was a second before I realized that we had stopped and in the middle of the stair cause. I looked up at him, his emerald eyes dark as he turn and let go of my legs, pressing me against the wall. Him arms encircle my waist making my breath ketch. Soft warm lips brushed along my jaw and he whispered my name on my lips. I felt my body temperature rise and my wolf inside me spinning like a top. Despite the turn on my wolf itched for out and my body needed to stretch and move.

“I understand.” Kristoffs voice made me look up. How could he have known what I was thinking? “After we get you some food.” He was smiling softly at me with an amused smirk and a different expression I couldn’t place, but when I dared to cast a glance at him, my stomach did backflips as we went down the stairs. We arrived at the bottom of the stairwell revealing a huge entry hall and turning right into a restaurant size kitchen. 

“Wow.” I muttered quite impressed, it almost like the kitchen of the house that I had moved into with my uncle. I shivered at the thought of him; I wonder what’s happening to him right now. I felt a heaviness fall on me like a weighted blanket, what was happening to Jack, I new he never meant me any harm, but would he be punished because of me. A sudden wave of dizziness washed over me and my sight when black and next thing I was in Kristoff’s genital arms I seemed paralyzed for a moment as he laded me down on a leather sofa but I forced my muscles to work and struggled to sit up.       

“Don’t! I’ll get you something, uh.” He jumped up pushing me down and disappeared into the kitchen. I blinked then sat back, I wasn’t goanna argue, I felt so weak from lack of nutrition and exercise and the hour seemed like a blur. At I lay, starring at the ceiling I noticed something that really bothered me; there was like no one here. The house (or where ever I was) seemed empty. Was this not where the pack stayed…?

“How are you feel-“

“AHH!” I screamed, jumping off the couch only to black out again and find myself, once again in Kristoff’s arms (not that I minded J).

Kristoff laughed, a cute child like laugh, and set me down. “This is Carrel. The pack doctor.” The guy name Carrel stuck out his hand and I hesitantly shook it. He was a tall slender man with a kind face; he looked about thirty-five and had blond almost white hair and hazel eyes. Despite his gentile smile I still shrunk back, wary by instinct and habit.

“So how are you feeling?” he ask causally sitting down by me. My eyes grew wide, why was he so close! With a yelp I jumped into Kristoff, even if he seemed nice, he was a doctor, and never I’ve never not ever had a good experience with one. I shivered, not wanting to remember my past.

“Hey, it’s alright,” Kristoff chuckled and put an arm around me, “he’s very gentle.” I just sighed and leaned my head back.

“She looks famished Kris, she’ll faint if she doesn’t get food soon.” At that they exited to the kitchen leaving me alone to think.