chapter 3

I wake up to the sound of Justins light snoring i turn over and give him a quick kiss on the cheek he then turns to me and smiles. " Im just nipping into the kitchen to get a drink babe ill be right back " by the time the last word leaves the tip of my tongue hes already fell back to sleep so i just leave him be . As i step of the nice soft carpet onto the cold tile floors i feel like im stepping on ice so i quickly run over to the fridge. Because of all the blinds the kitchen area is pitch black , as i open the fridge a tall figure stands right beside me startling me. " GASP" "OMG you scared the life out of me what are you doing here still ?" "umm i stayed the night " he quickly replied " oh ok i see whats going on you and Amy have a thing wink wink " "What HAHA thats funny no we do not, ive been friends with Amy since like third grade " oh ok " i reply quietly. For some reason im feeling all weird and nervous inside then i realise im only in my undies and a vest top "you must be cold in only that " he sniggers and points down to below my waiste,me being the sarcastic bitch i am has to make a smart remark "Nope im just fine for your information " secretly im freezing my ass of stood here trying not to be embarassed infront of him which in fact im not . After a few minuits of awkward stares and giggles i finaly speak up "well im back of to bed for another few hours kip" "yeah me to i mean yeah back to yeah you know" he awkwardly replys . I start walking away when i feel the need the need to turn back around and smile at him or at least one last look at him especially since hes only in his boxers, so i turn and give him a half smile "see you like what you see" "maybe" i reply and shut my bedroom door , wait was i just flirting with the guy i just met yesterday when my boyfriends laid in my bed whats going on with me ?. " Well you took long enough" "sorry" i reply "wow no need to snap " he says back "im not snapping at you ?" "thats all you seem to do lately is snap at me and get on at me !" "says the one thats doesnt reply to my text over two days and mysteriously dissapears whilst im on cheer camp!" i fire back "you cant change the subject like that "last time I checked your not my mother so don't try to tell me what I can and can't do".After that justin made some excuse to head of home i then stayed in bed most the day receiving about 5 texts messages and 2 missed calls of him and a long voice mail telling me he's sorry and that he loves me,so confusing .