Chapter 2.

~ Chapter 2. ~

~

Dedicated to @wmyb222 for the amazing cover! Thank you! :D

~

“Breakfast is ready!” Harry called. Louis and Niall stopped what they were doing.

“Alright, Niall. You’re done. Let’s go eat.” Louis said. Niall nodded and grabbed his towel.

The two boys headed downstairs. Louis went into the kitchen, while Niall changed his shirt, since it was drenched in sweat. He ran in after Louis.

“How was your workout Niall?” Liam asked.

Niall nodded. “Good,” he answered, a bit out of breath. Niall sat down with the others as Harry put the food on the table.

Once the food was set down, all four boys started taking it. And they were taking it fast.

“Hey, hey, hey! Save some for me, will ya?” Harry chuckled a little. The boys stopped grabbing food and left a fair amount for Harry.

Harry sat down with the others. “So, how did everyone sleep?” He asked awkwardly, to break the silence.

“Good,” Liam answered.

“Great, actually,” Zayn said.

Louis nodded in response, as his mouth was full of food.

Niall shrugged, “Didn’t get much sleep last night.”

“Why?” Harry asked. Niall shrugged again.

“I don’t know, I guess I wasn’t tired,” Niall replied honestly. Harry nodded.

After a few minutes of silence, a small chuckle came from Louis.

“Did anyone else wake up to a sound of an air horn?” Louis asked, laughing through the whole sentence. Liam started laughing with him.

Zayn piped in, “That’s what the noise was!” Both Louis and Liam burst into a fit of laughter.

Niall chuckled slightly, “I think I’m deaf out of one ear.”

“Your face was hilarious!” Liam laughed, causing Niall to blush lightly.

“Shut up,” Niall mumbled, causing all the boys to chuckle. Niall just sat there, crossing his arms.

“Come on, Niall. We’re just kidding,” Harry said. The others nodded.

“Whatever,” Niall said.

When the boys finished eating, Liam, Zayn, and Niall sat down on the couch. Louis helped Harry clean up.

“After we’re done, we should do something fun,” Louis said. Harry nodded.

“I know.” Harry replied.

The two boys cleared the table and put the dishes in the sink. Harry thanked Louis for his help, and they both sat down at the table to decide what they should do with the others today.

“We could… nah that’s no fun,” Harry thought out loud, causing Louis to chuckle.

“How about we-“ Louis was cut off by Liam running into the kitchen.

“Boys! Get to the tele! Quick!” Liam said, a bit of panic in his voice. Both boys looked at each other quickly and stood up.

“Oh boy,” Louis mumbled, following Liam out into the living room.

Here we go again.