First day back

One week has passed since Patrick was admitted to the hospital and Teresa went to visit him. She didn't know why she took this long way, to the hospital everyday, just to talk to a either grumpy or teasing Jane, but she did. And today it should be his first day, back in the bureau again. Lisbon sat at her table, finishing some paperwork from her last case. A dead man. Shot in both eyes and then killed by separate his head from his body. It was disgusting. But now it's over and I can solve crimes with him again.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door and Van Pelt's face showed up. "Hey Boss." "Hey. What's up?" Teresa said. "Well, Jane is here and..." Van Pelt began but got interrupted by a blonde curled hair head which showed up in the doorframe, smiling brightly, eyes sparkling. "Hey Lisbon. Wow I missed your work room." he said and walked in the room while inspecting everything meticulous. "You were just one week away so you don't have to act like you traveled through the whole world and came back after six years, okay?" she grumbeled and catched a wicked smile from him. "I'd appreciate a cup of tea now. See you Lisbon." he told Grace, who still stood in the door and they both went out, not without Lisbon and Van Pelt trading annoyed looks.

Now there was silence again in Teresa's life. There is to much of it in the past days. But this will be ended now because he's back. He's back.

****

"What do we have?" Teresa asked Cho while looking at the dead body in front of hers, that got found later this day. He responsed monotonously "Mary Witthers. 87. Widow. No childs but one niece named Haley Garnet. She died from a strong rope which got wrapped around her neck." "Accident?" she asked. "Looks like it." Cho answered but Jane grumbeled. "No it wasn't. It maybe shall look like an accident but it wasn't one." Everybody looked at him blankly. "Would you please enlighten us?" Lisbon asked a little annoyed and he said with a chuckle "Look at her hands. The nails. They are chipped and there is a little blood under them. That means she defended herself. And look at her clothes. There is blood. If it was an accident, they would be clean." Everybody looked at him, knowing that he's completely right. "What?", he said surprised, "It's obvious.", and walked away to look around the area.

"You heard it." Teresa said to the other team members after she could tear herself away from him. "Van Pelt you go search for a video or something, that shows this night. Cho and Rigsby you question the witnesses. Me and Jane will talk to the niece." she assigned and turned around to search her partner.

----

Hope you guys liked it! :) And thanks for all the sweet comments under the last chapter! :') ❤

~kathi ❤ ~