Operation: Beautiful

Hello to whoever reads this. Please allow me to tell you about myself.

My name is Ashley and I am 16. I am supposed to be a sophomore in high school. I say supposed to be because I am currently in Uruguay  due to some personal issues with the family. So, I have missed my sophomore year of high school. Now, I am overweight and fuzzy ans hae very low self esteem, and so I am going to use this story as some sort of diary as well as motivation to help my transformation from a kooky, overweight, self conscious teenager to a crazy, loud, beautiful, self-loving teenager. 

Other information? Well, I love singing and acting. I plan on becoming a famous singer/songwriter/actress/model and even maybe a dancer. Mouthful huh? Or should I say mindful since most of you aren't reading this aloud. I love animals. I used to have 10 siberian huskies. I currently have a small female dog and I don't know what breed she is.

My physical appearance? Well, here are my measurements.

Bust: 38"

Waist: 42"

Hips: 43"

I hope I took the measurements correctly.

Perhaps later I will post a picture of my face, maybe a full body shot.

So, everyday I am going to post my thoughts, my activities, what I eat and drink. Hopefully this is going to keep me motivated to lose weight. I'm also going to try and start going to a gym that is about one block away. Also, I began to gain weight when I came back from hawaii at age 4. Recently, I have been diagnosed with a slow thyroid, for which I am taking medicine for. Although I was prescribed Levoxyl, I have been taking Levothyroxine since my doctor won't give me anymore refills since I haven't been to an appointment in a year. The endocrinologist is in the U.S.

I would love any support and if you want I'll try and read your stories. Ask any questions? Hopefully I can answer them? I've done a lot of studying for this weight loss stuff.