CHAPTER 4

●○

The day went in a jiffy.Randhir's anger was on the ninth cloud. He rushed home as the clock stuck ' 10 ' but yet again didn't find her in their room. He started doing what he was best at and that is breaking things.The room was a mess. He searched for her in the whole house to find her sleeping peacefully in the guest room.

'How can she sleep so peacefully! ' his mind screamed.Anger overpowered his senses and he emptied a bucket on her. She woke up soaking wet and glared him hastily.

' Another Surprise ' he groaned annoyed.

"What the hell Randhir?  Is this a way to wake anyone up? Aur vo bhi etni raat ko!" Sanyukta asked drying herself.

"Oh I am so sorry Mrs. Sanyukta " Randhir chipped sarcastically.

"What's your problem Randhir ? " She asked straight, coming to point.

"You. . You are my problem aagarwal! "Randhir said with pure despise.

"It's Sanyukta Randhir Singh Shekawath. Yeh naam yaad rakhna" Sanyukta said with so much authority that randhir almost listened to her.. Almost.

"Badi jaldi yaad aagayi ki you are my wife. Don't you remember what I said about you working.  I can provide you with everything you want,  phir yeh drama kyun.  Tumne jaan bujh kar yeh sab kiya na, tell me damn it! " he asked yanking her harshly.

"Leave me randhir,  Don't you dare try to show your man power on me! Aaj tak sab kuch sirf tumhare liye kiya. Tum nahi cahtey ke mey office jai , kaam karun , toh meyne bhi nahi kiya. But isliye nahi ki mey kamzoor hun, par isliye taki tum hurt na ho. You are right randhir, mey jo cahun mujhe mil sakta hey. Lekin mere liye meri self respect se badkar kuch bhi nahi. " She said freeing her hands from his grips. Her face depicted pain,  but randhir in his rage failed to see her pain.

"Wow. So mujhe nicha dikhana tumhare self respect hey right! You did this not for your self respect but to satisfy your ego. Oh i get it now. Is this your revenge Sanyukta? Tell me you are doing this because of my ignorance, isn't it. How low can you stoop Sanyukta?  Aaj tumhari vajase pehli baar life mey I felt like a looser. This is what you wanted right. " He spat with blood shot eyes.

"Enough Mr. Shekawath.  Just because I love you doesn't mean I will listen to all the shits you utter. Just because you are my husband,  it doesn't give you the right to rule over me. I am human and not a remote control car, ki jisse jaise ghumaya vo vaise he chalegi. I don't seriously understand your problem randhir. You didn't like the Sanyukta who was your wife?  The one who waited for you to return home ? Neither do you like the Sanyukta who is in front of you. I don't understand what exactly do you want. You didn't want a childish wife right!  And now you have problem with me, when I finally took a stand for myself."Shouted a frustrated Sanyukta. If looks could kill, he did be dead by now.

"What are you even talking about Sanyukta. Standing up for yourself?  But what did I ever do to you! Cheena tho tumne mujhse hey. Meri beti ko maar diya. You killed her damn it. Tumhari bewakoofi ki vaja se vo mere paas nahi hey. Kahan tha meyne, dhyan se aana, girr jaogi. But no ! You didn't listen to me. Aur aisa kya kiya meyne and etni he self respect hey tho why are you even staying in a house where your presence doesn't matter to anyone! " Randhir said , not knowing the blunder he caused. Just like the arrows can never come back to the bow. Words once said cannot be taken back.

" Vo meri bhi beti thi randhir.  Meyne nahi maara vusse. Nahi maara."Sanyukta cried but randhir didn't give any heeds to her words.

" Does my presence doesn't really matter to you!" Came her painful whiper, but loud enough to reach his eardrums.

"No" He said before leaving her alone to deal with the feelings and dissappearing into his room. He didn't know his anger will cost him his life. He was yet to understand her value. He was yet to know, what he has actually done. He was yet to experience the pain she once went through.

Flashback

□ □

"Rannu relax , ladki tu hey ki mey. Tu mujhe dekhne aa raha hey uncle aunty ke saath, mey nahi aa rahi tujhe dekhne shaadi ke liye." Sanyukta chukled looking at a nervous randhir.

"Kya sanyu, tu yaha meri help karne aayi hey ki aur daraane aayi hey. " Randhir pouted to which Sanyukta kissed his pout.

"Yeh kya kar rahi hey tu? " Randhir blushed at her actions.

" Vo kya hey na, mera would be thoda sa sharmila hey. Sab kuch mujhe he karna padega. Patta nahi shaadi ke baad humare bache kaise honge." Sanyukta said faking sadness.

"Sanyu,pehle shaadi tho hoone de. Aur vuske liye aaj mera acha dikhna zaroori hey. Kya pehenu samajh he nahi aa raha. " Randhir said throwing his shirts on her.

"Ruko,mey kar deti hun aaj.  Lekin jab mey tumhare saath nahi rahungi, tho kyon karega yeh." Sanyukta chipped choosing a black shirt and a grey blazer for him.

"Aisa kabhi nahi hooga. Mey apni sanyu ko kahi jaane he nahi dunga. "Said randhir clutching her waist possessively.

"Haha, Mujhe bacha boltey hey sab. Vunhe kya patta ki mera rannu mujhse bhi bada bacha hey." She kissed his forehead while he hugged her by her waist nuzzling  her stomach.

"Haan, I am your first baby.  And you will have to bare this baby forever because baby momeh ko kahi nahi jaane degi kabhi."

"Achaww. .alele mera baby"

"Sanyu" randhir whined

□ □

"Okay. Mr. Shekawath, if this is what you want. I will fulfill your this wish as well " she wiped her tears standing strong as ever.

○●

** Reasons for randhir's anger is out. What do you think?  Is he really right?  Or is there something he is yet to know? What is Sanyukta up to? Well to know all your answers , you will have to read the next chapter. Do vote &  leave your views in the comment box. Next chapter tomorrow if the response is good.Target - 45+ votes. Keep guessing what's going to happen next. 

This chapter is dedicated to komalnrana127  😄

Stay tuned.
**