The Wrath Of Vampire Barbie

Pauls Point of View

********************

I looked into the fiery blue eyes of Candice Accola. I felt a chill run down my spine. It felt like me and Nina were criminals on the run but we just got caught by the police. Like Bonnie and Clyde but without the whole died scene.  Nina look more uncomfortable than I did. She must have looked at Ian. But that guy never really cared about her anyway. It was all fake. And he knew I was in love with Nina. He knew I have been in love with her eversince I laid eyes on her. But that didnt help the guilt. Candice's eyes burned on to our faces trying to figure out what was going on. She put her hands on her hips showing us that she really was mad. I figure they should know. I lookes at Nina and by the way she noddee she knew what I was gonna do. "Well...you guys. Me and Nina have been seeing each other." I leaned forward and rubbed my hands together.

"How long has this been going on?" Ian said, I looked up into his eyes.

"I dont know A while." I said.

"What about Torrey?" Matt said.

"Shes a bitch. And our marriage is for publicity, no love is involved. You can have her if you want." I leaned back.

"So y'all have been having sex for a while and not telling us?" Michael said.

"We couldnt. He had to beg the producers to even tell me and even that I had to sign a contract. Look we didnt want to hurt you guys. I wanted to tell you." Nina said.

"And we were about to be out anyway." I add.

"What do you mean?" Nina looked at me confused.

"Me and Torrey have been allowed to get a divorce. " I smile when I tell her. I have been hiding it so it could be a surprise. 

"Are you serious? That means we can go on dates and I can kiss you on the sidewalk." She said smiling.

"Yes yes yes. That means I can carry you instead of you walking to the door. Which I know you hate." I smile and she pounces on me and hugs me tight.

"I love you Paul Wesley." She said.

"As do I Nina Dobrev." I reply as I hug her tight. We both hear an Awwwwww escape out of all of the girls lips. I release her from my grasp and we both look at the crowd. "Your such a traitor. " Ian says and starts to leave but I get up and stop him.

" How am I the traitor if your the one that dated her when you knew I was in love with her? Huh? And dont tell me you didnt know cause I remember telling you. Your my best friend, yes but you knew how I felt about Nina. But you dated her anyway." I looked at him mad at the fact that he thinks im a bad friend when it was him that betrayed me.

"Dude Ian thats cold." Michael said.

"Yeah mate colder than Klaus's heart." Joseph said. Ian looked at me his eyes  full of guilt. 

"Im sorry. I dont know I did something so stupid. Your like my brother. I would never do anything to mess our friendship up." He smiled at me and we both gave each other a hug.  

"You are my brother." I said and we pulled away. I heard Nina come up behind me and she hugged Ian quickly and went back to being right by me. I smiled at her and all was right until we heard Steven say.

"Uh Nina are you wearing underwear?" Me and Nina stiffened. 

"Run!" I screamed as me and Nina bolted out of the bus. "The Classroom. They wont go in there. "  I said and we went into the Classroom. I locked the door and turned around to see Nina laying on the teachers desk naked with her legs spreaded apart.

"How about you come over here and I can make another one of your dreams come true?" I smirked at walked over to her. "Your failing in class and the only way of getting an A is eating me out. Go!" She said and I smiled at her and kissed her pussy and starting eating her out hearing her loud moans getting me horny I wanted her so bad. I shoved my fingers in her. She moaned loud and she came. "Oh God Paul. I love you . And I always will love you."

"As will I." I said and we kissed.

*********$**********$*******$*****

THANKS FOR READING

COMMENT

LOVE YOU

XOXO

HAILEY