Little Bit of Red

I don’t know how it happened, I don’t know where it all went wrong but all I can say is the last thing I remember was his wolf like features and a little bit of red…

I left my small groups of friends and walked home, mum had told me not to go down the alleys but I was tired and that was the quicker way. I walked slowly leaving footsteps in the snow, careless in thought not that anybody minded. It was literally a ghost way. I had never seen a place so quiet or eerie, it didn’t worry me. It’s not like the big bad wolf would get me, I laughed at my own little joke.

I heard footsteps behind me; my heart paced uncontrollably and just like my feet followed the beat to my heart. Faster and faster I went, “Hey, hun! Slow down you might have a heart attack, I can tell you’re afraid.” I stumbled in my tracks and stopped, closing my eyes in the process. I used my ears as my eyes and could tell he was jogging towards me.

“Hey, you okay?” The man asked.

I eyed him suspiciously, “Ever heard of stranger danger?”

“In matter of fact I have! Ever heard of kindness?” he retorted.

I took a step closer, arms crossed over, “What exactly have you done to have done this so called kindness?”

“Well, I was just asking this cute stranger why I haven’t seen around these parts of the woods and if they needed any help finding there way and if they had spare time would join me to a party I’m going to,” he smirked at how I blushed when he said cute.

Still conscious of him I replied with, “One, your still a stranger and how do I know you aren’t trying to kidnap me?”

He chuckled at my response, “Well my name is Adolph and do I really look like the type to kidnap?”

I raised an eyebrow and accessed him up and down. He had strong features like a wolf almost; he was wearing a grey coat with fur (real or fake I don’t really know) on the hood and dark jeans clinging around the waist but loose everywhere else. I chuckled. “Okay, maybe not! But that doesn’t mean I can trust you!”

He sighed, “I didn’t want to do this but you leave me no choice…” He suddenly put his hands behind his back and I got scared. I knew this was bad idea, I should of just ran I thought. Suddenly he gave a weird look and I started laughing.

“What?” He exclaimed, “This my puppy dog face!”

“Sorry, sorry! I didn’t mean to laugh; I just thought you’d pull out a gun or something,” I apologized.

His face was confused until he started laughing himself. “You- Though- I’d- I’d pull out a gun!” He had started turning red by now. White crystal snow went everywhere on his face making him stop. “What the hell was that for?” He shouted.

“You were making fun of me,” I pouted.

He sighed, “Oh don’t worry. But you owe me!”

Taken back I quickly replied with, “What?” I’m a genius. I know.

“For putting know on my face! I was just an innocent bystander and I know exactly how you can repay me!” I raised and eyebrow at him and he continued, “Come to the party with me and let loose.”

I thought for a second and agreed to his simple terms. We walked to our destination with no hesitation. The winter cold got to me until I put on my red coat.

Turns out the party wasn’t to far away or at creepy warehouse where no one could find me, it was just an old apartment building. We reached the last staircase in a couple minutes so Adolph opened the red painted door. A small crowd was in, some drink beer and others on the couch with popcorn, this ‘party’ consisted of about six people, suddenly Adolph cried out, “Hey guys! This is… sorry I never quite got your name!”

I quickly replied with “Blanchette.” He looked taken back by the originality of my name but shouted it out anyway.

Most people said greeted me while a few ignored me. The small group of six became a group of eight.

We talked about almost everything and drank some beer, it was nice and casual I actually had time to relax until a somewhat deathly knock came at the door. Not that I knew it was deathly at the time. Lila a girl I had soon learnt the name of with bright (died) red hair opened the door only for a hyped guy to step in.

“I’ve got the stuff!” He loudly cried out. A group of cheers rang out while three people walked out looking quite disappointed and slightly worried.

I poked Adolph who seemed the most excited and whispered, “What’s the stuff?”

He looked at me in glee and replied with a simple, “You’ll see.” He got up and grabbed a plastic bag with white powder in it and handed me some, “Try it, it’s good!”

I gasped at my revelation, “This is cocaine!”

“No shit! Now try it!” he smiled at he inhaled a large amount.

I eyed it suspiciously, I didn’t want to seem like a wimp and what harm could it do.

I was happy, delighted. This feeling made me feel so relaxed almost heavenly. Everything looked funny; I couldn’t help but laugh until I felt woozy. A pain in my chest was restricting me, holding me back. Until I collapsed to the floor hitting my head on something hard, Adolph came on top of me “Woah, you okay? That looks like it hurt.”

I put my hand behind my head and looked at it, it had a red liquid. Little bit of red… I starting closing my eyes when I saw Adolph looked worried.

Breaking News

Teenage girl bleeds to death from a head wound after collapsing from a stroke. This was caused by the influence of cocaine. Girl’s body was found in the closet of a group of young adults admitting to have given her the drug a month ago. Grandma dies of shock from the news, police are still trying to find the original man of dealing this drug.

That’s my story. What else to say apart from The End?

A/N

Note I have only written from what I have looked up and researched I'm not saying you will definitely have a stroke or die if you have drugs but it is a posibility.

and yes Blanchette is Little Red Riding Hood's real name.