My Disney Wish Book

This is my own Disney Wish book. I went to Disney World last year with the Band, and we got to march in the Light Parade... but my group of friends never got to see the whole park (three days is NOT enough time to see everything Disney has to offer) So we missed out on the big Disney stuff.

I never saw Fantasy Land while I was there, didn't really get a close look at Cinderella's castle, (we walked by it, but never really actually got the time to you know, admire.) We missed the chance to put our wishes in the Disney Wish Book (we had no idea about that side of the park!) 

By the time we got to Magic Kingdom, we had time to wait in line to get our two fast passes, go and be the first ones in line for Big Thunder Mountain. (literally, when we got their our band directors were getting off the ride and telling us they were the first visitors of the day)

We also never went to Downtown Disney, and never got to see the Fantasia Fireworks show... literally, our group was standing outside of the park, waiting for the directors to show up or anyone that came with the Band. Our group was the only group that didn't see the Fantasia show, and we sat outside Hollywood studios for hours without going back inside, just waiting.

That was our first day, Hollywood Studios, after an 18 hour drive from Texas. We didn't even stop to change clothes, shower, freshen up or anything. We went straight from Texas on a bus for 18 hours and didn't get to go to our hotel because our rooms weren't ready.

It. Was. Horrible. But then we got to Hollywood Studios and things kinda brighten up a bit. (well mostly, my friend hid my phone from me and made me think I lost in a Mississippi Wal-Mart.)

Anyway, I'll talk more about my Disney trip later. I just wanted to get this out there and started! :)