Prologe

*Unedited* Grammar errors, misspelling and awkward sentences upahead...

You've been warned ;) 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was running. Didn't know where or for how long but I knew I couldn't stop. Everything ached. My legs, my body and my heart. I felt like a coward, leaving my pack was the hardest thing I've had to do.

My pack. Just thinking of them made my heart break in half. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to stay and fight for them but I couldn't. They didn't let me.

"Sil you HAVE to go! Now!" I recalled my mother's panicked voice yelling at me.

I winced at the memory. How can things change in less than a second? One minute everything's normal and the next not only am I running for my life but running from my life. The only life I knew.

"Promise me Sil. Promise me that you'll run and won't look back. No matter what you hear, ignore all the screams. Just keep running. Promise." 

I heard the last words of my best friend in my head. Keeping that promise is how I ended up where I am now. In the middle of nowhere, alone. I wanted to stop and take a break but I couldn't. I had a promise to keep, so I kept running.

---O---O----O---O---O---O---O---O---O---O---O---O

Hey guys! I don't like doing this but if you like this please comment below or vote? 

I'm trying to find my style in writing and could use some feedback to get better! 

Anywhoooooo enjoy your summer! :)