Beauty

Beauty can be found everywhere in absolutely anything. It can be found in the bouquet of lilies that some guy probably threw away because his lady-friend decided to crush his heart and feelings... Hey man, it's okay, there are plenty of fish in the sea. Or even the graffitied building downtown. Lilies are a bit obvious choice for beauty, but we all have to agree that there is something pleasant about them; maybe it's the delicate way they dance when that not-to-cold not-to-hot breeze chimes in on perhaps the bright, opaque color they show off as if trying to mock you and say "Look at me in all my beauty!"

            Beauty can be found in the car while you're strolling, with the windows rolled down allowing a soft breeze to circulate in the car. While driving past the so complex in it's simplicity, plastered with graffiti covering the age marks of the aged, abandoned office building that seems so lonely and hollow, downtown. I mean people who fascinate over computers must see something in the way the letters appear on the screen when you tap the keys, maybe the way the screen lights up and says "Windows" with the little tune it so mechanically projects and later says "Welcome back, Gertrude Miller" when you press the slightly cold "On" button. Wether it's a piece a pizza or a masterpiece in a museum, there will always be beauty in everything.