purple ninjas

chapter 1;

(your pov.)

hi everyone my name is Angel Skies and I am 18 years old. My mom and sister and I just moved to Canada 2 months ago. My parents are divorced and i don't have contact with my dad anymore. Let's the story begins.

"Angel wake up, you need too go in 10 minutes!" your mom shout at you.

'shit I totally forgot I had a soccer game today' oh did i forgot too tell you? well I play soccer, I like it but it's also akward sometimes.. I'm the only girl.. yeah I am in a boy team.. we call our selfs "Purple ninjas"

"I' m going mom!" you rushed downstairs didn't bother too eat.

"honey you need too eat something"

"no mom I'm ok I need to go I'm already late bye" you said to your mom.

"bye sweetheart" your mom said back.

{at soccer}

"Sorry am I late?" I asked the team captain Justin.

"no change now and be fast" Justin said.

I run to my locker, I opend my locker.

'shit I forgot my sport bra, shit shit what am I going to do now..'

"Angel hurry up" you hear Justin scream.

"Yeah wait a minute almost done.." I shouted back.

I was in a rush so I didn't look if someone came in so I started undressing.

"Hey Angel i just wanted to, oh shit I'm sorry."

"CHAZ WHAT THE FUCK GO AWAY!" I screamed while covering myself.

while I changed in my sport clothes, I saw Ryan. Ryan always felt like a brother too me he was always protective over me, but he is best friends with that dickhead Justin. Justin treats me like a piece of shit, but he was hot.. I didn't really like him.

"Angel, Angel you there? the game is gonna begin." Ryan said.

"Oh sorry yeah I'm coming." I said.

The game begon you started running, all the boys looked at well not at my face but at my boobs they were bouncing like crazy. Justin noticed it and started running.

"Chaz pass the ball now" Justin screamed"

Chaz did what he said.

Then the dividing whistled that means the game was over.

Justin was mad because we lose, he came to me and said:

"You fucking little slut I hate you" he screamed. and he throw the ball at my head, I started crying, I don't like it when people call me slut because I am really not a slut.

Ryan and Chaz saw me crying and run over to me.

"Angel what happens, why are you crying?" Ryan asked, while pulling me in a hug. It was still akward with Chaz.

"I-I-I-It wa-was Ju-Ju-Justin"

" What did he do know Angel?"

"H-He called me a sl-sl-slut and throw th-the b-b-ball at my he-he-head" you said slowly.

"Listen Angel you really need to talk with Justin come on Chaz and I will be with you"

you nodded slowly.