chapter 7:

Angels pov.

"Angel are you in love with me too?" Justin asked me.

Justin just admitted that he is in love with me, but I really don't know what too answer because i do like him i just don't know if i am in love with him yet.. cause he did all these horrible things to me but he did apoglize for it.

"Justin i don't know if i love you but i do know that i like you.. a lot.. but the things you did to me they still hurt and i know that you feel bad about and i forgive you but i just need too trust you more and i need too know for like 1000% that you will never do it anymore"

"Angel I promise that i will never do anything bad to you ever because i really do regret it, thank you for forgiving me.
But i will make you fall in love with me i will let you trust me we are gonna do fun things together and we will start with just being friends okay and then we will see what happens after that." He said looking down.

"I'm sorry Justin i understand that you don't want me too live with you anymore."

"What? Are you crazy you are gonna stay with me and my mother silly girl" Justin said.

"Thank you"

"Do you wanna go home so we can shower and get changed and maybe do something fun?"

"Yes please that would be nice" I said.

At home

"You can shower in my bathroom i will go shower in my mom's bathroom is that okay?"

"Yeah sure!"

I grabbed some clothes and got into the bathroom, i still couldn't look Justin in the eyes i was still embrassed about the beach thing.

I didn't know what he had seen and i really wanted too know that but i was too scared too ask, and then when he asked me if i loved him too.. i feel kinda bad that i couldn't say that i loved him too.. but i hope one day i can say that.

I got under the shower and did my thing.

Justin's pov

I felt so embressed when she said that she didn't love me at the beach and since that moment she wouldn't even look at me anymore and then when she lost her top in de sea i felt so bad for her because it was my fault if i just let her go she would't have lost her top and i wouldn't have seen heer boobs.. i think she doesn't know that i saw them and i really like too keep it that way because that would only make things akward. But damn i can't get it out of my mind they were perfect. They were big and round and damn i just want too feel her and make her mine..

I got out off the shower and put my clothes on.

" Fuck i forgot my t-shirt"

Well i guess i will just go with a shirt who cares.

Angel's pov

I got out of the shower and saw that i forgot my underwear i put the towel on my body and i just prayed that Justin was still in the shower and that he wouldn't see me..

I guess my prayers were heard because he was still in the shower but i know that he could come any minute so i have too hurry,

I ran too the closet and grabbed some underwear then i heard some footsteps and the door was going open. Shit i was screwed.

"Oh shit i am sorry i just need too grab my shirt real fast after then i am gone." Justin said while looking down.

"Yeah uhm i just need too grab my underwear i forgot it." I said blushing.

"Uhm yeah.."

He came too the closet and got his shirt but i was so nervous because i am naked and i only have a towel wrapped around my bode i guess it really isn't my lucky day i just hoped that the towel wouldn't fall off.

"I will be right back." I said to Justin.

"Yeah okay." Justin said, his face was going red.

I walked and kind run to the bathroom and locked the door and changed as fast as i can after that i got back to the bathroom and there was Justin sitting on his bed watching tv. I still really wantd too know what he had seen at the beach but i was afraid too ask what if he had seen something then i would be even more embrassed, but i just had too know.

"Justin we need too talk.." I said while sitting next to him on the bed.

"Yeah sure what's up?" He asked while turning off the tv.

"I really don't wanna talk about it.. but i just have too know if you saw anything at the beach.." My face was going red as a tomato.

"Uhm.. to be honest.. yes i did saw something and i'm really sorry Angel but i can't get it out of my head."

"Justin what exactly did you saw." I said while tearing up, i was so embressed.

"Ur boobs.."

I ran to the bathroom and locked myself up and i just stared crying and crying i felt so stupid.

"Angel please open the door."

"No go away!"

"Angel please it was an accident, let's just talk about it and then do something fun like watching a movie or doing something else something you would like too do like playing games or going for a walk but just please come out of the bathroom i'm worried about you."

"I can't."
"But why not?!"
"Because I am ashamed okay and so embarrassed."
"Angel please just come out you don't have too feel ashamed or embarrassed I'm here for you okay I'm here and I care."

I opened the door and run into Justin's arms I just hugged him and cried.

"Shh.. It's okay baby girl it's okay I'm here shh.."

He carried me to his bed and he laid down with me up him and he is holding me and whispering sweet things into my ear.

"Try too get some sleep it's been a long day." Justin said.
"I can't sleep, I'm scared."
"Why are you scared?"
"When I'm asleep I get these terrible nightmares about my mother.."

"I understand, just try too sleep I am here and i won't go away I will always be here okay, right next to you."

"You promise?"
"I promise." he said.