3

"Guys! Hyung! Noona!! It's CHRISTMAS!!!!" Kwang soo bursted in the Running Man fitting room.

As usual, the members ignored the giraffe.

"HYUNG! NOONA! IT'S CHRISTMAS!!!!" Kwang soo tried again but this time he shouted so loud.

"NO IT'S NOT YOU IDIOT! IT'S STILL DECEMBER 4th for godsake!" Jae suk amd Jong kook shouted back in united.

Kwang soo pouted and looked at the other members. Why don't they have any christmas spirit? Why?!

Fine. Then let's bring back the christmas spirit!! Mwahahahaha!!

"Umm, Kwang soo. What the hell is wrong with you?" Suk jin gave him a look. Kwang soo then realised that he had just laughed crazily in front of them.

"Nothing." Kwang soo said. He got out of the room and took his phone. He dialled someone.

.
.
.
.
.

"Shooting time!" The crew called and the RM prepared themselves. 1 minute later, they're ready for the camera.

Jae suk lead the show like always. They threw some jokes around before finally, finally the delivery came.

"Excuse me. We're from 'K' toy and decoration store!" A workman said loudly. The RM members stopped talking and looked at the guy. Just then, more workmen came in.

With a big box. As in SUPER BIG.

They worked really fast as they began to open the box. Revealing a big christmas tree.

"Who..." the PD sighed, "who ordered this?"

Kwang soo gulped and timidly raised his hand, "Me."

Everyone stared at Kwang soo and was totally speechless when another workmen from 'L' decoration store came and decorated the shooting scene with all the christmas decorations. Completely with fake snows.

The shooting was then postponed to next day.

.
.
.
.

Rule no. 3: Kwang soo can't, won't, and may not ordered christmas stuffs during the shooting just because he wanted to 'bring back the christmas spirit'.

[    Hi! I update again :D
21 days to christmas!! just saying..

I was wondering whether i should stop this book because not many people read this :(  ]