Crime and punishment (kagekao)

(I know this is a miku song but i love this video.)

You took your hand out of splendormans hand. You unwrinkled the slip and saw that it's a solo song and that it was a Japanese one, you chuckled lightly cause it was one of your favorite. You handed the slip to splendorman and grabbed the mic and walked on stage.

"Alright everybody give it up for y/n!!"
Some clapped and some whistled.
"Before i start i just want to give a heads up that the song I'm about to sing is in Japanese"
(I'm going to put the English lyrics so you can know what she's saying)

"If only you had the ears that I have, then I would
Sing you a song from the bottom of my heart, but would you hear me?"

You placed your hand on your heart, took a deep breath and closed your eyes.

"If only you had the heart that I have, then I would
Flood you with all of the love that I have, but would you feel me?"

You opened your eyes and looked at kagekao with a sad face.

"Hey
If you are predisposed to hate me, might as well just
Kill me now and save me from this misery
If I can't earn all of your love
You don't need me at all
At all
At all
Baah."

No one really knew what you were saying but the only person who did was kagekao.  He was just sitting down and listening to the lyrics

"If only you had", it won't get me anywhere now
I wouldn't go anywhere even if it could be"

You looked down to your feet

"Let's do it" + "How do we?" + "Ready go" = Suicide"

You slowly raised your head

"It's just not my kind of game, but I do not have a choice
'cause if I were to decline, I'd be cast aside and worth
not a thing to you, in your eyes

Hey If I agree to try and hate you, won't you try and love the Me "
You placed your hand on your chest

"that's beyond caring about your feelings
She that needs you now is gone"

You put your hand in a first and went down on your knees

"She's not here anymore
At all
Hey
It hurts
You know.."
A tear was going down your cheek and you quickly wiped it away so no one will notice.

"If only you had the ears that I have, then I would
Sing you a song from the bottom of my heart, but would you...
If only you had the heart that I have, then I would
Flood you with all of the love that I have, but would you..."

You slowly got up

"Today I don't need to reach your deafened ears and
I don't need to try and fill your empty heart, 'cause
All I need now is the agony I see upon your face,
That's good enough for me
In the end"
You gave a weak smile to kagekao and left the stage while the beat of the music is still going on.  You walked up to splendorman and hand him the mic
"Here you go"
When you gave splendorman the mic you just walked to the stairs and walked up to your room and left everyone in the living room confused.... except for one person... kagekao.
It was 12:30 and you were still up, you couldn't go to sleep and you didn't know why. You were sitting on your bed, hugging your knees and looking at the bedsheets thinking.
You then heard a knock on the door.
"It's open"
The door opened and closed. You looked to see who came and saw that it was kagekao. He walked to your bed and sat on the corner. You looked back down and stared at the bedsheets.
"..hey"
"Hey.."
It was silent for 30 seconds till kagekao cleared his throat. You looked up at him
"Yeah?"
"Sooo... I'm guessing that song was towards me?"
You shrugged and looked away
"Seemed liked a perfect time... idk how or why it came up but it did... i've had a crush on you ever since i got to know you... but everyone know that you're a trickster... and tricksters don't usually take things seriously. I've tried giving you hints but nothing, you just went on and did what you love most.."
Kagekao looked down all sad
"Y/n... I'm really sorry... I've should've seen the signs more clearly and understand... i also understand if it's too late to earn your love.. just like the lyrics "she that needs you now is gone" I really am sorry.."
Kagekao got up and walked to the door. Right when he was about to opened it you quickly got up and hugged him from behind.
"Please don't leave.."
Kagekao was blushing underneath his mask, he turned to face you and hugged back.
"I'll never leave you"
You stayed like that for a good 2 minutes till kagekao picked you up and You let out a squeal.
"Put me down! I no like being picked up"
He just giggled and walked to your bed
"Got to be quiet now or else you'll wake up everyone else"
You just huffed and stayed quiet cause you didn't want to wake up anyone.
He Laid you down on your bed and laid down beside you. He wrapped the blanket around you both and held you close. You closed your eyes and was about to sleep till kagekao kissed you on the cheek. You turned to look at him and saw that his mask was off, you were blushing badly.
"Like what you see darling?" He grinned
You quickly looked away
"Go to sleep already"
He chuckled and closed his eyes
"Oh, and the answer is yes"
You both smiled and went to bed sleeping with each other.

Extra bonus:
*knock* *knock* *knock*
"Y/n!! Slenderman said Breakfast is rea-"
Sally opened the door and saw that you and kagekao were sleeping together. Both of you woke up and saw sally by the door with wide eyes.
"Sally don't say any-"
Sally ran downstairs to the kitchen yelling
"Slendy!!! Kagekao is in y/n's bed!!!"
Both of you blushed and could hear the others cheering, whistling and giggling
"Welp secrets out" kagekao kissed you and got up putting on his mask.
"Come on, lets go eat"
He picked you up bridal style and walked down to the kitchen