The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers

Coral Peterson suffers from an abusive past and is living in an area ruled by two rival gangs. The Simpsons and the Santiagos.

Each of the seven Simpson brothers are influenced by one of the Seven Deadly Sins, and it was just by chance that one night Coral happened to bump into no one else one night but Walter Simpson, the most easily angered of them all.

Coral finds herself getting more and more involved with the hazardous family, unlocking some secrets which were perhaps best left undiscovered?

My Opinion: I haven't done a review in a while; partly because I haven't read a good book in a while. But this book is one which I managed to complete in under 24 hours, as I got myself addicted. The story revolves around a sweet and shy girl named Coral, who happens to catch the eye of anger-filled Walter Simpson, 1/7 of a gang of brothers. This story was great and refreshing to read, after a long hiatus from Wattpad. I was hooked from the first sentence, and wanted to know more and more about Coral's scary past. But with this book, you not only fall in love with the two main characters, you fall in love with all the Simpson brothers, and even a couple of members from the rival gang, the Santiagos. Even Phoenix (the not so nice oldest member of the Simpson brothers) manages to grow on you and make you realise, despite the illegalities of their ways, there is goodness inside them all. I really recommend you guys give this book a shot.