Chapter 6

Yay finally chapter 6 is here! woohoo! I know like no one reads this except my friend (thanks enchantedwriter13!) but here is the next chapter nevertheless. I would really appreciate it so much if you voted for this story, and comments are good too ahaha ;) I take any advice seriously so please dont hesitate to drop a comment here and there!

anywho, do read on if you are interested to know what happens next! Remember we were at Channel's Sweet Sixteen and Jessie had come in to save her from Adrian!

D R E A M ,  L O V E ,  R E A D <3 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 6-

I descended the stairs and returned to the party with a billion confused thoughts zooming around my head. Had that really just happened? What did Jessie mean by ‘I miss you’? Was Adrian truly worth it?

I had to find Ruby.

 I moved down the hall, searching for my best friend. Luckily I was taller than nearly all the people there but I still couldn’t seem to spot Ruby. My heels clicked as I entered the dance floor and this space was now much more crowded than before. I squeezed between all the dancing bodies and finally spotted Ruby dancing very enthusiastically near the DJ’s podium. I hurried over to her to find she was now waving her hands in the air and skipping around in circles on the spot. If I didn’t know any better I’d have said she was drunk.

“Ruby have you drunk too much Creaming Soda?” I spoke loudly into her ear.

“No Channel, of course not!” She giggled hysterically.

“Seriously Ruby, I have to tell you something,” I told her sternly, placing my hands on her shoulders to stop her from her crazy skipping routine.

“Sure, let’s go talk at the drinks table,” She hinted cheekily.

I grabbed her wrist and dragged her away from the bustling dance floor and into the entrance hall which was luckily empty.

“Channel,” she whined. “I want some more red lemonade!”

“No no no, you’re not getting any more of that. I need to tell you what just happened.” My tone turned serious and Ruby snapped back into ‘Tell Me Everything, I’ll Always Be Here For You’ mode.

I quickly recounted to her what had just happened earlier in my bedroom. Ruby was good and didn’t interrupt me once even though I could tell she was bursting to say something.

When I finished she burst.

“What a douchebag! You need to dump him Channel, call him tomorrow and break up with him,” she advised, her dark eyes wide and serious.

“I know, I know. But right now we should probably get back to the party because people will start to think I’ve vanished from my own sweet sixteen!” I ran my fingers through my hair ruffling it up a little.

“Okay, but you better-“ Ruby stopped short as one of the double doors opened.

I immediately recognised my mum’s voice as the sound of her chattering to Scarlett entered the room.

“Mum, you’re back!” I smiled at the two of them.

“Yes Channel, I did say we’d be back. And what are you two doing standing in the entrance hall?” She asked curiously, scrutinising our faces.

“Oh we just wanted a break from all the dancing!” Ruby spoke before I could think up an excuse.

“Hmm well okay, you better get back now otherwise your guests will become worried.”