The Keeper of immortality

I open my eyes to the buzzing noise from my alarm. Time for college I think to myself. I quickly jump out of my bed rushing into the bathroom and get ready.  I grab my convertable bow and arrows into my bag as I head out the door.  I live in an apartment building that lies within a forest. When I'm outside I hear leaves rustling behind me.

I turn around and see a guy with curly hair smiling at me. "uh...hello ?" I state hesitantly. His presence feels cold.. like death. "Hello m'lady" replying with a suspicious smile and an accent as he approaches me with a handshake. He was a supernatural creature..

I felt his strong presence."Who are you?" I ask silently gripping my pocket knife tucked into my belt. "Harry" He suddenly grins at me evily and his eyes turn a crimson color, veins flashing out from under his crimson eyes as his fangs appear within his witty grin.He flashes towards me as I pull my knife and jab him near the heart. "Aaggh!" he yells in pain.

"Stay the hell away from me you monster!" I scream at him about to finish him by shooting him with an arrow. Suddenly he vampiric flashes me to a tree and pins my arms. "Let me go you filthy monster! I will kill you just as I killed all the others!"  I growl. I attempt to kick him, but he dodges pressuring my weak points. "You're the one.. I have found it at last!" he yells out wickedly.

My grip weakens and I drop my weapons. He hits my head against the tough tree and I black out.I wake up with a fuzzy vision and a massive migraine. I'm lying down and realize I'm on a pink soft bed in a colorful room wearing a red dress. What the hell is this? I see Harry approaching me as I weakly lay on the bed. "Hello, Love. How was your nap?" He says.

"What the hell is this?!" I scream I get up and attack him, but suddenly another vampire appears grabbing both my hands together, he has a quiff hairstyle with a blonde streak in the front."Well she is certainly a feisty one, Zayn" Harry says. Zayn pushes me on the wall and I fall to the ground being really weak from the concussion.

"Go ahead kill me eat me already, you'll be doing me a favor." I demand. "Not just yet...Katherine" Harry says. "How do you know my name?" "We know much more, love" Harry states. "You know nothing!" I scream. "Of course we do... We know your parents got killed when you were a wee little one.We know you have depression."

My eyes begin to tear up but at the same time I get up and grab the collar of Harry's shirt and scream at him. "SHUT UP! YOU SHUT UP! I'LL KILL YOU.. I'VE ALREADY KILLED YOUR KIND I WILL DO IT AGAIN GLADLY!" Suddenly Zayn flashes to me and pins me against the wall. "Calm down, love."  he whispers to me. Zayn lets me go and they both grab a chair and sit in front of me as I sit in the floor wrapping my arms around my legs.

"What do you guys want from me?" I say avoiding eye contact. "You're the keeper." states Zayn. "The what?""The Keeper of Immortality...Your blood is the key to being immortal for vampires and werewolves... for years we have been searching for the keeper for years the werewolves and the vampires have been in war for it.. and you're the keeper.  You're blood is precious to us...This is why we must keep you alive until you're about 20 years old that's when the reaping comes when you're blood will be at it's most poweful to feed a whole city of vampires and make us immortal for once and for all. " He finishes explaining.

"So what I'm just gonnna be held here captive for 2 years and I will be drained of my blood and die?" I question afraidly."Pretty much." Harry states as he walks out the door out of the little cottage. "Zayn, keep an eye on her I'm going to go out get some food for her."

Zayn nods. I put my head in my knees and sob quietly. Zayn approaches me and puts his hand on my arm. "Get away from me...!" I say moving away. "I'm sorry." he whispers as he gets up and leaves the room closing the door behind him. I'm sorry.

Something about the way he said it sounded like he meant it.After an hour Harry comes in holding a lunch bag. "Here's your food." and tossing it to me. "You look dashing in that dress, Darling." He states with a smile There are some clothes in that drawer for you.  

I scoff as I open the bag to see what food there is. He exits the room and shuts the door behind him.  I look in the bag to see an apple, a long sandwich and a water bottle. I take out the sandwich and take a big bite out of it as I search for PJ's in the drawer and change my clothes.

How the hell did they get me into a dress anyways? ughh.. Perverts. I finished up my food an I lied down on the bed thinking of a way to escape. There was no window in this room.

 I get off the bed and walk up to the door and slowly open it.. there's a living room with a fireplace with another door, and that door leads to outside. I hide behind the door and check if the coast is clear when suddenly I hear Zayn and Harry chattering. Zayn: No Harry Maybe we shouldn't.

Harry: Zayn are you out of your mind if we've been searching for the keeper for years and years and you wanna give up? Zayn: It's just.. I didn't expect the Keeper to be this beautiful girl...We can't kill her Harry, You and I both know that! Harry: I didn't expect it either but we have to listen to Liam, remember we're only following orders.

Zayn: I know Harry.. but I think I'm falling for her. Harry: Don't be daft Zayn! She's a hunter You cannot fall for her! Liam will punish you! Remember she killed many of us and the werewolves! Don't forget you're half werewolf Zayn.. you will be betraying us If you fall for her!!" Zayn: But do not forget Liam killed her parents and that costs a lot Harry!

Harry: Okay Zayn... We'll talk about this later for now.. go check on her. I quickly jump back in bed pretending I'm asleep. I couldn't believe what I heard. Is he really falling in love with me?  And Zayn's half vampire half werewolf? He's a hybrid.  I wanted to cry and throw a tantrum. I hide under the covers and I hear the door open.

"I know your awake, Katherine." He says sternly. I get up from under the blankets and sit upright. "You're right I'm awake. I heard youre conversation with Harry." I state. "You did? Everything?" He questions standing in the doorway as I sit on the bed.

"You don't wanna hurt me, you're a hybrid, whoever this Liam is murdered my parents, ...You are fallling for me."I hesitate to say that last phrase. "You're right." Zayn declares as he approaches me slowly and sits close to me. "I don't wanna hurt you" His voice his soft and gentle.

He puts both hands on my cheeks and whispers "and yes I have fallen for you."  He leans in for a kiss and I lean in too. His lips were soft. And I couldn't believe it but I think I'm enjoying this. I think I was falling for him too. I don't know what to do. Soon he wrapped his arms around me and we cuddled. I fell asleep.