2;;;;

josh dun; that's the name that every girl in the whole school of bellington high loved. he was the star quarterback on their team and everybody loved the red haired boy.

standing at a near 6'1 and having a very muscular build, he was the perfect quarterback for their team. he kept his grades up, never got into much trouble and was nice enough to not bully like the rest of the jocks.

however, josh dun's life didn't continue to be as well when he stepped foot into his house.

the familiar sound of screaming is what the eighteen year old boy is met with almost everyday he comes home from school. his father is a full blown alcoholic. the sight of broken beer bottles and smashed up blue and green cans all over the living room is the sight of their current house.

his mother had never done anything for their family. leaving when josh was seven keeping him and his three siblings in the same roof with someone dangerous.

however, these things have never affected josh's life and turned it for the negative.

the tall boy was the sweetest person alive sometimes. making sure everyone's life around him was well before his own. being bisexual himself, joshua never let someone's thoughts on the gay community slide past. he may not hate on them for the thoughts but made sure that those people weren't hating on his family.

the sound of his alarm broke through his thoughts as his tattooed arm moved to slam it off. he was relieved when he was met with the eire silence the boy usually never hears.

he crept out of bed slowly as he toed his black socks off of his feet. he listened quietly for his dad's heavy feet on the hardwood floors. he quickly got dressed pulling on his jersey that read "dun; 61" on the back.

the chocolate eyed boy wasn't overly confident of himself but knew how to carry his pride. he sighed, checking the time and realizing he had to hurry up before his father walked into the door smashed.

joshua grabbed his black bag that was full of his football clothes. he ran out of the door and jumped into his car.

he put the keys in the ignition and sped off not wanting to wait for his much drunk dad to pull into the driveway. he angrily slammed his hand on the horn as some guy swerved in front of him before he realized it was his dad himself.

"of fucking course." the man mumbled to himself as he sent a middle finger his fathers way. "suck that." he murmured before finally pulling into his designated parking spot.

because of the hot head his father is you could guess joshua has had a fair share of fights and his bursts of anger. at the age of ten when the red haired man cussed his teacher out for touching his books; that's when his grandmother decided they should go see a doctor about bill's son.

"grandma. grandma. grandma!!" the sweet boy would say as he didn't know what he did was bad. the older lady would frown before replacing it with a smile and patted the boy's shoulder. "you're fine, joshua. go get cleaned up." his grandmother could've never taken care of the older boy by herself, he's just like his father.

and that's where things get turned for the worse.