A Tale of a Sniper and a Green Beret

Disclaimer:I do not own anything in Commandos Strike Force. And I hate that.

Of all the commandos on the battlefield, we are the best. We are the elite.None can leave a battle alive without a bullet in their back if we are there.My name's Robert Hawkins.I can hit a squirrell in his ass if you asked me too.My ally is a Green Beret, Earl Daughtry.I've never seen a man handle a Thompson so well that the enemy quivers in fear. He has one motto." If you can see my barrel, you're already screwed."

But that isn't quite relevent to the fact we are freezing here at this jackshit village the Germans are trying to capture,but with my Springfield out the window, and Earl's BAR 19 pointed at the village road. Some of these Germans can be so easy to trick. They don't even bother to look behind buildings before rushing into the fight.

"HELL YEAH!" I can hear Earl's voice peirce the air (not really that it mattered, we already gave our position away).I pulled my Springfield to the left to nail one that was escaping.Idiot.He should know better.It was obvious they were walking into a death trap. Why were they so eager to run in broad daylight and not use a sneak attack?

Rummmm-rumchinkrummmmmmmchinkchink

I pulled out my binoculars, and prayed what I saw wouldn't be what I heard.Needless to say, it was.      

Damn Krauts.