Dear ViceRylle- Good to you

Dear Vice and Karylle,

Knowing that 2013 is about to end, it was just like yesterday when you, Vice & K got our hearts. Babies, to celebrate every 14th day of month. Another kilig experience. Its history, a day that will never be forgotten. And if ever ilang beses na kami nakapagsabi ng thank you sa inyo, sorry but it needs to be repeated. Wholeheartedly, we thank the both of you for turning our souls into team hopia. Every moment shared that day definitely took our breaths away.

But today is another special day. Another new year to witness!  A different fête to remember for again, we have assembled ourselves not just to spend time with you, but to everyone around the world, to welcome another new hope, new blessings, new trials & errors and never unending love from you both. We should thank, Lord God, for all the blessings the two of you have received and the alerts that made our ViceRylle hearts skip beats for the past months.

Karylle, you never failed us. Your determination and perseverance give us inspiration and courage to go on, to work hard and achieve our dreams. You have no idea how we all look up to you. You may not be perfect, but you are an excellent role model. You have influenced a lot of lives in a good way. Your gracefulness teaches young ladies how to act like one. Your talents motivate us to become productive, even at your fiercefully age. For that, we thank you.

Vice, you are still the same. The outcast, proudest and witty gay who always speaks what is on his mind. Because of you, we learned how derision should be dealt. You have pleased us not with a too good to be true personality but with your blithe character. We have deciphered from your actions how you care for Karylle. Your introvert but sweet gestures towards her simply add up to the reasons why we admire you as an individual. Really, thank you.

It is amusing how you both have tremendously changed our lives. The fever you have started the minute Karylle had a sexy dance for you, Vice at Its Showtime is still at its peak. From there until here, at the year ends, we continued to hold on. It is definitely a rough road but we never gave up. We will never do. Why? Because we are masochists. We want ourselves to die of Kilig. We want to be in need of oxygen. And we want our hearts to be shape as buko.

This roller coaster ride is by far the most exciting of all. Tears may have fallen several times out of disappointment, but nothing beats the feeling whenever we see the two of you together. Because at the end of the day, it is not just how you make us feel giddy, but it is the way you show everyone how genuine your friendship is.

You guys are special. You may not know it, but we owe you something. We do not just thank you for being our entertainment or inspiration. We thank you because for your existence, we found friends. We found friends who are always ready to stand up for each other. Friends who are as Real, Genuine, and Sincere as ViceRylle. It is just recently when we realized that we are not just babies anymore, you guys unknowingly gave that word a different meaning. Babies are no longer mere fans. Babies are already Family.

The laughter, the excitement, the ultimate kilig, and sometimes the loneliness, all the memories shared in this Family you have created will never be replaced. The love we have for you, we have for everyone else. This, along with our trust in you, is the best weapon we could ever have as we go and fight fair.

This battle is not yet over. Perhaps, we still have a lot of things to prove. But rest assured that you will never be left behind. Our support for you will never be withdrawn.

Karylle, we salute you for being humble. Vice, thanks for you words of wisdom and havey jokes. Those were our assurance. The hope that you guys give keeps us to stay strong in this skirmish. We still have a long way to go and we can only guarantee you one thing: that we will work as hard as you do to make sure that someday, it will not be just Probably, Obviously or Honestly, but Officially, ViceRylle!

Happy New Year to the both of you and more projects to come for the both of you :) 2014 is really for ViceRylles! Godbless, lets all enjoy what is in 2014. Lets create more memories to each other!

With much Love and Ka-Hopia-an,

ViceRylle Babies

Author's Note: Happy New Year everyone! Ingat sa firecrackers guys or any putukan thing! Hahaha, through thick and thin lets join ViceRylle as we enter 2014! And thank you sa lahat ng nagbasa, nagbabasa at magbabasa pa lang sa mga stories ive writen for the past months. I love you all guys, without vicerylle wala ako dito :) Happy New Year babies, amores, and all readers out there! Again, Godbless for all of us! Follow me on twitter- @asdfghjklbourne