Chapter2: Dream or Memory

she was the first ever comment on here , thanks and its not edited and sorry its late, really late.

RECAP:

“Um if you don’t mind me asking who gave you those bruises?” Kent asks holding onto the steering wheel tightly.

I smile sadly at him “It’s a long story and I don’t think now is the right time since its now 3:40 in the morning. You should get some sleep. Since its Monday tomorrow you need to get to university or work or something. Thank you again and maybe I’ll see you around.” I say before closing the car door and run towards the apartment building. I look back and see that the cars gone. I smile and thank god for helping me.

Once I get into my apartment I look around and smile widely.

I lay down on the bed, sleepy.

“Thank you Jen.” I mumble before drifting off into darkness.

Chapter 2; Dream or Memory?

Dream

 “I don’t want you to go!” A little boy says with tears running down his baby face

“I’m going to be back, I promise.” A girl no older than 18 wipes away his tears, whispering while trying to hold back her own set of tears.

“Promise?” he whispers back and the girl nods, she pulls him into a hug before jumping into a waiting taxi.

The dream changes…shifts….

The same girl from before stands in front of a door…waiting;

“I’ll get it!” comes from inside of the house. The door opens to reveal the same boy as before. Once he see’s the girl he screams.

“MUMMY!”

Dreams over

Kent’s P.O.V

Walking into the living room I was surprised to see a woman with a bruised but beautiful face standing in the middle of the room. She had beautiful straight hair that was dark brown nearly black; it was long, nearly reaching her bottom. She was slim but had the curves I loved. She was tall nearly 5’10. Her skin was tan and her eyes that were a mix of blue and green. I stare at her in shock and suspicion. Then I remember what Lucy had told me about Jay finding a woman in an alley way beaten. This must be her. Why would someone want to beat up a woman? And a beautiful one at that;

I shake my head in frustration. She was beautiful I won’t deny that but I wasn’t attracted to her like I normally would have been because I can tell you that I love women in all sizes and shapes. I pull up at Lucy’s place since I’m crashing here for a few days until I go back to Uni and this was her car I was driving. I go into the garage to find my bike Gigi had gave me on Christmas 6 years ago. Nick and Tan’s bikes are in the garage at mum and dads. It’s been in there ever since Hunter took her. Every time they look at the bike they’re reminded of her and it hurts so they don’t use them. I use mine because I know Gigi would be pissed if I didn’t and this bike reminds me of the good memories with her. I sigh and look out the window in the garage.

“If only I knew if you were alive then I’d be happy.”

Morning;

Millie’s P.O.V

Waking up, I smell eggs and bacon. I jump out of bed and walk cautiously toward the mouth watering smell. I spot someone standing at the stove. She’s short with blonde hair. She’s wearing black dressy pants with a white blouse. I run and hug her back.