i'm me,your you

Tobago i'µ µe 

Trinidad was yelling at me just because i was fighting the girls. i just ignored her and went up to my room. then she came up and apologized. and we went back downstairs after that. 

" well yall i guess we gotta go." trell said

" wrd" ty said

we grabbed our stuff from our rooms and then went outside to put them in our trunks. We said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

Trinidad ¥øür ¥øü  

i was upset because chris had broken up with me, and i felt bad for taking my anger out on tobago. 

i was sitting in the passenger seat of my moms pink lambo, and was on my phone on instagram. (i still live with mah momma cuz i want to) i scroll throw the pics that tobago had took, and she looks so pretty, well we both are. 

my mom pulled up at the gate where we live and she presses the buzzer and our security guard answered.  

"who is it?" James our security guard asked

"nicki" the buzzer went off and the gate opened. my mom drove the circle till she reached the front of the house. i got out and went to the trunk to get the stuff that we had then walked in the house after my mom.

Tobago i'µ µe 

i kissed ty goodbye got in my car with honey, camille, and janiyah. i pulled out of the driveway and left the gate with everybody doing the same thing, then going their separate ways. 

"so um, ahem! when were you going to tell me that you and tyga together bago?" camille said 

"i thought you knew!" i said laughing  

" i knew" janiyah said. honey was so deep into the music playing on the radio and her phone.

"so you tell janiyah and not me?" 

"girl theres something called instagram and twitter." janiyah said scrolling through her phone. 

"oh" camille said sitting back, causing us to laugh, after a few minutes of driving i pulled up in front of camilles house.

"bye bxtchhhhhh" i said jokingly 

"bye h*e" she said waving taking her stuff and going in her house. 

i drove off to drop off janiyah. and after 10 minutes i pulled up to her big gate.

"iight bago imma call you especially about your schedule and that photo shoot."

"iight pumpkin, bye"  

" bye honey" 

"bye niyah later" honey said. after that we were heading home 

"off to our house" honey said acting like a little kid

"mhm, our house it is." i said 

i finally pulled up to my sacred private house. i stopped the car infront of the gate, got out and went to unlock it, then got back in driving through the gate leaving it to close and lock automatically . i parked my car in an empty space and me and honey got out getting our stuff and walking 3 steps that lead to the house. 

••••••••••• 

it was time to hit the club with everyone else. i quickly took a shower, did what i have to do  

put my clothes on then my makeup, took my phone and purse, went downstairs to get my keys but i didnt see it, honey wasnt in the house either so i figured she was already in the car. i walked in the car to the driver side and pulled out.

"you had me thinking my shxt was stolen and you was kidnapped, while i was sleeping" i said. she looked at me with a 'are you fcking serious look'

" girl the security shxt is good and perfect , you got that imperfect key to unlock the damn gate, aint nobody finna come up in here and steal shxt!" she said

"you funny" i said laughing 

"duh its honey" she said causing me to laugh more. we were carrying on a conversation and we pulled up to the club. we got out the car laughing, and walked in the club cause we didnt need to get in line. the dj greeted us and we waved to him. we walked to the vip to see everyone there. chris quickly pulled honey aside to talk to her about trini. 

•••••••••••• 

the whole night in the club was turnt up until it was time for us to go. we were walking outside o our cars and then-

"omg ty ? i cant believe its you. " a girl said. we turned around to the girl and she was eying me like she wanted to do something. ty just sucked his teeth and walked off.  

"r u is sl*tty ass girlfriend" she asked 

she kept eying me and everyone was trying to get me away from her.

†ıC•••••••• outfits in comments  

(thats a b)