Prologue

Seunghyun walks slowly toward Nora's bedroom. Since he came in Nora's apartment, he was preparing himself to see Nora's condition. He remembers Nora had once said that she's feeling grateful although she doesn't have complete parents. She's still has her family. Her mother's brothers, like Seunghyun's mother, even treats her like her own daughter. But her father will always be her foundation. If she fell because of life that she's been living now, her father would help her up, because her father was her strength.

How can Seunghyun facing Nora now? Nora is someone who usually gives her strength to him but now she's the one who needs it. In the other side, he really understands loneliness that Nora will feel. Although his father is still around, he never feels his existence. For Seunghyun, father is only a word. When he knows Nora's father, he was like found what the real meaning of father is. Now her father's gone, he also feels devastated, but he believes not as much as Nora.

Seunghyun found Nora's been lying down on the couch beside the window. He approaches her with heavy steps. He stopped near her foots while watching his best friend. Nora's face droops to her side looking tired. Although her eyes closed, Seunghyun knows she's been crying. He had worried when Youngbae told him that Nora didn't cry since her father's death was announced. She even didn't speak at all in the funeral. Seunghyun knows crying in front of everyone is not Nora's favorite.

Slowly Seunghyun approaches her then sits beside her arms. Before he had a chance to wake her up, Nora opens her eyes first. Her gaze meets Seunghyun's eyes. Seunghyun feels his heart like being squeezed watching Nora with blank stares but still trying to gives him a weak smile.

"You're here," said Nora quietly, almost like whispered, while she's trying to gets up. Nora feels exhausted after the funeral, but she didn't expect her body becomes weak like this after she started lying down. She wanted to sleep but she can't. She wishes what happened yesterday was just a dream, but she knows that's just a foolish act.

Seunghyun helps her sit. They exchange glances for a moment before Seunghyun pulled Nora into his embrace. While stroking her back, he whispered, "I'm here."

***