Chapter 26

Playlist:

Summertime Sadness - Lana Del Rey

Light Me Up - Birdy

Begin Again - Taylor Swift

------------

Harry's POV

I am so not having fun here. All the boys do is drink and talk about nonsense things and i'm left here wishing Moira was here. Ugh. I miss her so badly.

"Harry, are you okay?" Gemma asked

"no. I want to go home" I said

"what a kid" Gemma teased

"would you two like a drink?" Ashton asked

"sure" Gemma said "i'll have tequila sunrise"

"i'll have a soda" I said, since i'm trying to stay sober tonight so if the boys gets drunk, someone would take care of them and bring them home.

"soda? Are you serious?" Luke said "what happened to the fun Harry? You suddenly became boring"

"i think I just matured" I said

"growing old and maturity is scary" Louis said

"says the guy who's turning 22" I said

"i don't know about you, but i'm feeling 22!" Louis sang at the top of his lungs

"shut up" I said and they laughed

"oh remember all the Haylor dramas?" Louis teased

"yeah yeah whatever" I said "now how about that soda eh? Ash?"

"oh right" Ashton said and he walked out of the vip room we're in.

"so what's with you and Ashton?" I asked Gemma

"what's with me and who?"

"Ashton"

"what do you mean?" Gemma asked and I roll my eyes at her

"oh c'mon Gem! I know something's going on between you and Ashton" I said, poking her arm

"shut up" Gemma said "nothing's going on between me and Ashton. We're just friends. Okay?"

"i don't know. Gemma, I won't stop you two, you know"

"i know but nothing's really going on" Gemma said "just drop it, okay?"

"fine" I said tho i'm planning on asking Ashton about it later.

********

Moira's POV

Is he having fun right now with the boys? Is he thinking of me right now or wishing that i'm with him there right now?

I can't sleep. I miss him so badly. It's really weird because we're just separated in just two days or three and i fucking miss him. Well of course im not used to this long distance thing.

I hope mum and dad lets me celebrate christmas and hopefully new year as well with Harry.

"Can't sleep?" Kristine softly whispered since Jasmin's fast asleep after we worked on our school work.

"Yeah. I'm thinking about Harry." I said

"You'll be used to it bebz. And it seems that the both of you are trusting each other unlike Jas and Zayn."

"you know about their fight?" I asked

"of course! Jasmin called me and ranted" Kristine said "you know how she is when it comes to love problems"