Chapter Six - Date Night! Is Your Best Friend Hitting On Me??

Marquis POV

Cordell is my best friends and he was the biggest lady’s man I knew. No woman could resist him and his charm. I was also a lady’s man myself but Cordell was more so one. The thing about Cordell was he had been with human females sexually and I had not, I chose to stick with my kind. He had also been with Fairies causing them to lose their wings and purity. He had been with pixies, which is a different type of fairy. He had been with a female werewolf which was a huge mistake on his part because he didn’t pay attention to her cent he was only looking at her ass until she transformed during sex. I got a kick out of hearing that story. The female werewolf apparently knew what he was but she was only looking for some ….you know what. He had been with shape shifters, a mermaid gave him um u know what. You name it Cordell slept with it as long as it was female he didn’t discriminate. He even slept with a female centaur, talk about animal porn, I thought that one was extremely gross but he did it. From what he said centaurs can transform and appear to be regular people. I really couldn’t do that one I would keep thinking about her looking like a horse before anything. I decided to call Cordell over for some advice. Next thing I knew her was teleporting to my room. That’s one of his gifts only the lucky ones got that gift. The rouge vampires got no gifts. He had to have gotten it from a family member. I also had that gift along with one other.

“Hey Marquis my man! You called? What’s up?” He asked sitting at my desk in my room.

“Man I Have a dilemma. I’m taking this human girl out and I don’t want to just jump her bones from the beginning I wanna ‘how you say’ make her like me first. What do you think? Where should I take her on the first date?”

“Well man she’s a human girl so she’s simpler then the supernatural females so just take her to a movie and dinner man and when are you taking her out anyway?”

“Tomorrow at one”

“Um in that case you might wanna wear your contacts or she and everyone else will for sure notice you’re not human.” He laughed. It’s true when sunlight hits our eyes it turns a bright red, the color of blood. So sunglasses or contacts were a must when it came to the humans. Humans are the only creatures that don’t know about vampires or any other supernatural creatures for that matter and the reason for that being was when one would find out they would freak out and have to be killed and they out number all of the supernatural kind combined.

“Yeah man I know what you mean. Hey do you wanna double date? That would ease the tension a lot for me. Man this girl she so demanding and she’s kinda intimidating, her skin seems like it glows and her eyes, her eyes are pink man! Have you ever heard of that before?” I wait for his answer. When he didn’t answer I looked up at him and he appeared to be in deep thought.

“Hello earth to Cordell!” I said trying to snap him out of it. That was really odd for him. He always jumps at an opportunity to say something funny or ignorant. But he just went into a Trans.

“O” He said after a little. “I was just thinking. I think a double date will be perfect count me in.” he said with a grin that kinda creeped me out.

Macenzy’s POV

I decided to get up and get ready for my date at 10 o’clock. I was ecstatic to see him again! So ecstatic I had been dancing and singing Teen age love affair by Alicia Keys. I love that song and after all this is my first date. I was singing in the shower and after my shower I started dancing naked in my room. After all tommy from the rugrats did say “there’s nothing wrong with being nakey” I laughed at that and yes I still watch the rugrats, and that’s the nakey truth! I went to my closet to pick out the perfect outfit and I found it, my little black dress, the dress that every woman should have in her closet. My little black dress came just above my knee and it was strapless. I grabbed a Shaw and a pair of black leggings and my red high heel boots, which had a little fur at the top. Since this is my first date I decided to put on a little make-up. I put on some black eye shadow and pink lip stick but only light dabs of the lip loss, as I always say less is more!