The New Girl in Town (Teen Wolf) Pt. 1

Mckenzie Accai the new girl in Beacan Hills. Tall, skinny, blonde hair, green eyes she is defintely girlfriend material. Scott knew she was coming into his class it was almost deja vu with Allison, but she didn't need anyhting. When he saw her outside his heart pounded, then he quickly sped his head around to face Allison and remembered how much he still loves her. Issac caught Scott looking at Alison and flashed him a nasty look so Scott looked away. Scott still dreams about Allison all the time, her lips locked onto his and all of her clever remarks. Then he remembered how Issac and him are good friends and a girl would not split them apart; for they are also from the same pack. 

  Mckenzie Accai walked into the Biology room, and needed a lab partner. Every boys hand in the room went up besides Scott's,Issac's, and Stile's; she glanced at them with a quzzical look on her face. Was she not pretty enough for them? Mr. Harris told the boys "Put your hands down and let Mckenzie pick, any way she will never date any of you." Mckenzie looked at Mr. Harris and flashed him a quick smirk. She looked at the room, making it lie this whole big decision. She looked at Scott to Stiles, Scott to Stiles; then she said "Him". Scott looked unaware of the situation because he was texting Derek, he looked up and he said "Me?" Mr. Harris replied "Yes Mr. McCall, you." . Mckenzie walked with to the desk when all the boys stared as she walked by. She then whispered into Scotts ear "I know what you are." he looked at her worried of who she was. Mckenzie then said "Single, am I right?" Scott was surprised she was single to and extremly flirty he said "Yes." and chuckled a bit.  

   The bell rang for fifth period which was Lunch. Since Scott was a senior he was aloud to leave school for lunch. He walked with Stiles and Lydia, they were holding hands and Scott was third wheeling it. Mckenzie caught up to him and said "Hey Scott." they had a quick friendly conversation then head out to Olive Garden after Lydia invited them to tag along. Everyone hopped into Stile's Jeep it was like 15 minutes away from the school. 

 When they got it to restuarant it was extremly awkard considering the first thing the waitres said was "Aww a double date?" Which was very Awkward for Mckenzie and Sott, Lydia chuckled and said "No." There was barely any conversation between Scott and Mckenzie. Lydia knew it was very awkward for Scott, so she thought it was time to spark up a conversation, and told Mckenzie "So, Mckenzie tell us a little about your self." Mckenzie then said "Well both of my parents are dead, I live with my older sister Kim, and I used to live in California." Scott was curious about her parents death and took the bold move to ask "How did your parents die." Mckenzie shed a tear as she said "We are not really sure but Mountain Rangers said it was probably wolves." as Mckenzie started to cry Scott thought to himself  "there are no wolves in california..." Lydia then took Mckenzie to the bathroom to fix her smuged makeup. Scott reached over the table to Stiles and said "Stiles there are no Wolves in California.." Stile's eyes opened wild as he sat there not knowing what to say. Once the bill was paid they all went back into the Jeep but Scott escused himself to call Derek. He called Derek  " Derek I just met this new girl in my Biology class today and she said her parents died of a Wolf attack." there was a short pause between them. Derek then said, "There are no Wolves in California..." Scott then said "I know can there be possibly another Alpha pack there, California is a weird place..." Derek said "I don't know but come to the woods after school." Derek hung up. Scott got back in the car, and Mckenzie smiled at him as soon as he got in.  Scott flashed a friendly smile back. 

   They finally reached the school, it was sixth period Scott had Global History, and Mckenzie had Calculus A. Mckenzie asked Scott to walk her to class because she had no idea where she was going. Scott said yes just to be friendly he didn't lke her because he still had strong feelings for Allison.  When they got infront of the room the door was shut and Mckenzie looked around then kissed Scott on the cheek and said thank you.  Scott was surprised she did that, and he kind of felt something in a way and he felt tingly.  

  Then the eighth period bell rang he waited outside in the usual spot so Stiles can drive him home. Then Mckenzie saw him and walked up to Scott and asked if he needed a ride home. Sott said "Thanks but Stiles in driving me." She said " Oh ok well anyway here." Mckenzie had handed Scott a piece of loose leaf folded up. Mckezie then said "Come around three." Mckenzie then kissed him on the cheek again and walked away. 

  Allison saw. Allison then walked up to Scott. "Wow look at that first day here and she is all over you, go get her Scott." Scott said "I know it's weird, I guess she has a thing for me." Stiles pulled up and beeped and Allison Scott said Goodbye, and Scott hopped into Stile's car.  Stiles then flashed a look that made Scott want to hit him, but instead he playfully punched him in the arm. They drove and drove and drove until they reached Scott's house. Then Scott said "Stiles um, do you think you can drive me to this adress?" Stiles looked at it and said "It's all the way across town!, why don't you use your were wolf speed and run there; it would be faster that way. Scott gave stiles a look as he ran out of the car and Stiles shouted "Asshole!" as he sped into the woods. 

 He finally reached Mckenzies house he rang the bell and an older version of her answered; then he polietly said "I'm guessing you are Kimberly." Well Kim was not in the mood and took it in offense and just slamed the door in his face. Then Mckenzie looked at her window nd opened it and motioned him to the back yard. Mckenzie had a beautiful balcony white with flower decals and vines on the columns it gave such a vintage feel to it. Mckenzie said watch out as she jumped off her balcony onto the grass. Scott looked at her like she was out of her mind. Mckenzie grabbed Scotts wrist with a pretty tight grip and started running towards the woods. Mckenzie stopped and looked him in eyes, and said "Scott, remember in Biology when I said I know what you are?" Scott said nervously " Yeah why?" Mckenzie said " I know your a were wolf, for I am one to and about my parents getting attacked by wolves it was an Alpha pack." Scott said "So are you and Kim now Omega's?" She said "Yes, we are looking for a new pack before we are found." Then Scott whispered into her ear "I am the Alpha." As he pulled away form her ear he heard her heart beating quickly of fear. She then said "Should I be afraid?" Scott said "No though I am the Alpha I did not kill any one because I am the True Alpha so there is another Alpha in my pack." Mckenzie was shocked as she said "No friggin way. Your a True Alpha? The last true Alpha existed 200 years ago."  Mckenzie was so overwhelmed she started to kiss him. Scott didn't resist even though he thought it was extremly odd. Two hours after talking and kissing in the woods they headed back for Mckenzie's house. 

  Mckenzie told Kim everything and Kim was estactic they didn't have to live in constant fear.  

     Mckenzie then walked Scott home and kissed him in front of his door step. Scotts mom still wasn't home. Then Scott made the bold move and picked her up brought her to his room but they were being watched...