Kill me already! (An emo and wolf love story)

Hey my name is Skylar but my friends and teachers call me Sky. And I am a girl not a boy! I am emo and my mom tells me about wolves out in the forest and how they have mates and I don't believe it. She has been telling me stories like this since I was a newborn. What's funny is that I remember that stuff. She still tells me about wolves and mates like I am one, but that's impossible because my mom has been told these stories since she was little and so on and so on.

  "Honey you need to get up and get dressed." my mom said waking me up from my dream of laying on a cloud like always. It's a pretty cool dream until my mom comes and wakes me up.

 "Ok I'm getting up!" I said unwrapping the covers from my body. GOD I hate school!! I know im not the only kid that does but I mean really. I will kill school but I cant. "MOM! I NEED TO BARROW THE CAR TODAY!!" I said on the top of my lungs to my mom down the stairs. "OK!" she said screaming down the stairs.

 I got out of bed and fell on the ground like always. I got off the ground and went to my closet and picked out my favorite outfit of all time. I got my pierce the veil shirt and black skinny jeans with my combat boots with my wolf belt. yeah it may not sound cool but it is trust me it is.

 "Mom I'm leaving to go to school." I said giving my mom a hug as she kissed me on my cheek. "Alright sweetheart but if anything is different today, don't be afraid to call me or your brother." my mom said pulling out of the hug. "Ok mom and I doubt that anything will be different mom I love you bye." I said giggling and smiling which I nearly ever do unless im with my brother or my mom.

 If you don't believe this then how are you going to believe that my birthday is today? Ok so here is what I want to tell you and I doubt it is a surprise: my brother is a player and will be with a different girl every week and I am the emo freak that he watches over everyday so I don't get bullied and thank god because his friends will kill me with death glairs every day.

 "Wait for your brother he woke up late and needs a ride to school ok." my mom shouted at my from the door. "Ok!" I said back to her as my brother Jake comes outside.

 He got in the car and like always he looks like he didn't just wake up. In which case he did. "Sup little sis hows it going?" he said with his husky voice. "Sup big bro nothing much except for the fact that you need to learn how to drive because for goodness sakes your 17 and im 15 and I know how to drive. Whats up with you?" I said playfully. "HEY!" he said punching my shoulder softly.

 "So I cant wait for your birthday tomorrow how about you?"

 "I don't know if I want to turn 16 yet I mean I like being 15." I said putting the keys in the engine.

 "Come on you and me both know you want to don't lie about it."

 "Yeah maybe but who are you bringing home tonight?" I said driving out the drive way.

 "Um I think Samantha or jenny I don't know but maybe Samantha because she is hot and jenny is not."

 "Wow your such an idiot!" I said under my breath and I thought he didn't hear me but I guess he did. "Hey im not and idiot im a player." he said seriously. "Well I guess I hate the player and that game!" I said angrily at him. "Hey don't disrespect me Sky or you will regret it!!" he said as if he was my dad.

 "Oh my god just shut up 'dad'!!" I said tightening the grip on the steering wheel.

 It was quiet the rest of the way to school. I parked the car and walked to the tree that I always go to when im mad and need to escape the world. and don't worry I still had like an hour left till school. As you maybe guessed I have no friends and I don't like people so I do cut when I get mad and no one know and no one cares. not even my mom and brother know.