Chapter Five- Not again

Sherlock pov

"Run." My low voice carried down the alley, almost so low it was a grumbled. The men standing around John looked towards me stopping completely dead in their actions. The guy holding the knife to John's face looked confused and slighty startled. I could tell that many thoughts were running through his head, whether to attack me, whether to hurt John or whether to take my advice. I thought I'd make this choice easier by stepping slowly forward dragging my gun up from my side and aiming it straight at their heads.

"Run before you get a nasty headache!" I roar.

They flee leaving John's body to fall on the floor banging his head on the cold concrete below. After the mens bodies were no longer in sight I place my gun inside my coat and let the space between me and John become nothing. I join him on the floor and take his head from where it lays and I place it on my lap. 

"John?" I whisper touching his cheek as his eyes flutter.

"You bastard." Was his reply and then that was the conversation over. I helped his floppy body up putting my arm around his waist while his arm lolled over my neck.

(Shortest snipit in the world, I know.) Will get 'Not again' in the next few months. I'm so sorry guys, I will get these out as quick as I can. <3