Modeling

Cloes POV

"Hayesss wake up. Toby is going to kill you if you're late again" I said into the phone as I did my hair. I heard groaning and then a bang. "Ow" I laughed and sat criss cross on my bed and held my cup of tea close to my chest as I scrolled through instagram.

"I'd never make it through the day if you weren't here to wake me up clo" I laughed and nodded to myself. "You also have a meeting with your Manager today in like an hour" "crap I also need to meet with Kristen" I nodded to myself again and giggled at one of my "fans" funny posts they tagged me in. I liked it and commented.

Her response to me liking and commenting made me giggle as hayes rushed around his room in the background. "Well I have to go babe. See ya" "bye bestie" I hung up and stood up off of my bed. I think I have a modeling gig at the beach today. Wonder what brand I'm modeling this time.

I grabbed my car and house keys and walked downstairs and out the door. I locked it behind me and then took the elevator down to the bottom floor.

"Hello Mrs Peddle. How was your sleep?" The doorman, Jackson, Asked and I stopped to smile and wave at him. "It was lovely, Jack. How was yours?" "Oh I don't sleep ma'am." I laughed and waved goodbye and got in my car, making my way to the beach downtown.

I hoped out of my car and locked it as I lazily and slowly made my way to the cameras and lights that were set up everywhere.

"Cloe good you're here. Madison had to cancel so you're doing hers too. We're taking some beach pictures then we're going to let you do your magic and pick some other great places for a brand you want to select." My bestfriend/manager, Beverly said to me as I was pushed down onto a chair and people started sticking powder, brushes, Eyeliner and much more on my face.

"Okay. Sounds good. Just make sure you keep some for me to send to hayes before we post them. I always need his final answer" Beverly nodded and then walked off to yell at some poor person who is doing something slightly wrong.

After all of the stylist finished their magic clothes were shoved in my face. "Outfit number 3, then 2, 5, 1 and then 4." They all nodded and the guy holding outfit number three handed it to me.

They didn't really give me anywhere to change, just there in front of them.

"Do what ever you want and we'll take the pictures and see if it goes well"

I noticed the sun was sill rising and decided that today I'll be cheesy.

I laid down on the sand and made sure you could still clearly see what I'm wearing in the Picture as I Got in my position of knees pulled up slightly and my hands in a heart shape.