Chapter 21

After lunch we shopped around. Paparazzi were following us like no tomorrow. They kept asking about last night with Justin and about the baby. I could tell Andrea was getting frustrated so we went back to the hotel. Once we got back we packed and went straight to the airport. Again there were so many paparazzi we just told the driver to bring in the bags for us.

                While waiting for our flight Andrea was still upset about her family, but she was still excited to tell everybody else. We were going to Skype with Sarah and Karoline when we told the boys and the girlfriends. She told the rest of her family and they all gave her the same reaction. A little upset, shocked they have doubts about us. To be honest I’ve never been so sure about anything in my life than being with her for the rest of my life.

                We landed in London at seven and we called everyone to make sure they were all at the flat and told them to get Sarah and Karoline on Skype. Renee was more excited and she was going crazy in the cab. When we got back to the flat Renee kept her hand in her pocket.

                “WELCOME BACK LOVE BIRDS!” Louis screamed.

                We said hi to everybody and saw Kare and Sarah on the TV.

                “Hey Guys!” Sarah said with Dan.

                “So guys why did you want us all here?” Karoline asked.

                We were both getting so nervous, but excited to tell them.

                “Well while we were in Paris something happened.” She said. Everyone had the “What the fuck?!” face on.

                “What happened?” Eleanor asked.

                “WE’RE GETTING MARRIED!” she yelled pulling out her hand.

                “Holy Shit! Karoline yelled.

                “Yayyy!” Sarah cheered.

                “Congrats! The ring is amazing!” Eleanor and Danielle said together.

                “Congrats man!” The boys gave me and hug and attacked her.

                She showed Sarah and Karoline the ring and they were both fangirling about it.

                “How did it happen?” Danielle asked.

                “Yeah tell us!” Niall said acting like a girl.

                “Okay.” She laughed. “Well last night Harry had a surprise for our last night in Paris, but he had to go to talk to “management” so he was going to the meet me there. But I had no idea where we were going. When the driver dropped me off he was standing under the Effie Tower. Then he blind folded me and took me to the top. We had dinner and then he asked me to dance. I guess Justin was doing a promo tour thing for his album and he was performing under us. And he gave a little intro and started to sing my favorite song that reminded me of us.”

                “Fall?” Kare and Sarah said interrupting her, which made me laugh.

                “Yeah. Then at the end of the song he said that he loved me and basically wanted to be together forever. Then got on one knee, pulled out the ring and asked me to marry him.”

                “Oh my God! That’s soo cute!” Eleanor said tearing up. “What else happened?”

                “Then after a while Justin asked what happened and we went down to see him and told him. Then we introduced us to the crowd as the new Mr. and Mrs. Styles. Then we stayed for the end of his show then we went back to the hotel.” She looked at me and blushed.