Chapter 28.

Marco's POV.

"Stay safe baby." I kiss Alli's lips.

She and Vecko will be going to a safe house on the other side of town. Andre and Reggie will be situated at the main trap house holding things down.

"You have to be good for mommy OK? And take care of sissies." I tell Vecko buckling his car seat.

"I love you guys." I close the door and step away from the car.

"Forever and always." They say in unison and I smile as I watch the car pull out of the drive way.

I walk back inside to see Tommy, D, Andre, Reggie and Angelina waiting for further instructions. These people right here are family.

"Reggie and Dre I need you guys at the trap house on 4th Street. Tommy it's me and you going for his main trap house and D and Ange y'all gon' be with his girl over on 31 street." I instruct and everybody starts to situate themselves.

"We leave in twenty minutes. I just picked him up on a traffic cam he's on his way back in town. It'll take him forty minutes to reach his main trap house. So Tommy and Marco y'all up first." Angelina instructs before closing her laptop.

"I'll be back." Tommy stands and walks out back.

He's probably checking the wind, humidity and all that so he can know what rounds to use. He returns about three minutes later.

"What you using?" I ask looking through the casings of bullets I brought from my house.

"How far is the tallest building from his trap house?"

"It's about seven hundred meters."

"Ok. I need winds heading northeast and a high humidity so it'll give off enough drag to silence the sonic when it leaves the rifle using the 7.65mm rounds. But if I'm not high enough he'll hear it fly by if some unknown spirit I miss. I don't need gravity working against me especially if I have a minute of angle disadvantage. If it's less than five hundred meters I'm fucked. " I'm slightly confused as he talks to himself but I just sit and listen until he finishes.

He always tells me that there is a given humidity and temperature and all that but I never really listen.

"Let me have the 7.65mm and the 9mm rounds. Pass me the M40 rifle and the M89SR." He makes his request and when he gets them he leaves to clean them up in the kitchen.

We all grab our other guns and get situated to leave.

AJ's POV.

"Call her Stephanie.. Call her hiefany!!! Oooouu" Vecko sings as I lead him inside the safe house.

That's all he's been singing for the last half an hour. He heard it on the radio and I guess that's all he caught on to.

"Ooooouu." One of the guards named Sammy says hyping him up.

"Ooouuuu" Vecko fistpumps.

"Stop hyping him up." I laugh when he high fives Vecko.

"How much of you guys are here?"

"four"

"I only know about three where did the fourth one come from?"

"He said Marco sent him over last minute. His name is Apollo, he checks out. He started working for you recently though."

"How recent?"

"Less than a month." he answers and I shake my head.

"Quintin!" I call when I see another one of the guards passing.