Summer as a Wearwolf

1st story I'm actually trying to write!!:) hope you like it....vote, like, and tell your friends!!

**************************************************************************************************

"Haylie don't leave!! I'll try to find a way to fix this!!" Daniel screamed.

"Get away from me you freak!!" haylie shouted back.

She slipped into her car a zoomed away. She was gone forever and I was heartbroken, but in three months it wouldn't have even mattered that she had said such a thing.

*********

It was durning the month of march and me and haylie where in the park. It was night time so no one was there. We walked by a pond and haylie and I sat on a stone bench facing the sea green water.. I leaned over and kissed haylie softly. We sat in silence and haylie fell asleep in my lap. I was about to rise her from her dreams when I heard movement from behind me. I was a very loud and strange noise that haylie opened her eyes but didnt sit up...

She knew something was wrong so I mouthed to her.. 'did you hear that'. She nodded her head slowly.

Her head was slightly off my lap. She looked behind us and her eyes widened. That's when the strange object shoved the whole bench over with me and haylie sitting in it.

Haylie rolled off towards a tree, witch made a sudden thud against the bark. I on the other hand only fell a few feet in front of where we previously were. The gray stone bench fell on my ankle and rousing pain started forming on the bone. I didn't dare move, thinking I would damage it even more, so I lay there. I was facing towards the ground. My arms were pinned in such a way I couldn't even budge them.

I didn't start to see the creature that had caused all this commotion, until it 4 paws came into view.

"What in the -"

I was cut off short before seeing two dark jet blue eyes glare at me and then a blur of motion towards my neck and upper back. I blacked out right then.

I was confused. What was this doglike animal and what happened to haylie? A better question would be... What happened to me?

**************************************************************************************************************************

I know it's really really short but if you guys become fans and all that good stuff then I will write longer ones!:)