Chapter 21 - Hell In a Handbasket on Wheels -

TIME: FEBRUARY 26TH, 1972. TEMPLAR CHAPTER HOUSE, NEW YORK, U.S.A. 

Quentin had walked in the front door of his chapter house when he saw something was amiss. The normally ever-present sentry was talking with two men whom Quentin recognized from decade-old files. They were high-ranking Masons who were complicit in the Luciferian plot to enthrone Lucifer on the papal throne.

“Turcopole, why are these two men greeted in our house?” Quentin strode forward with purpose, took the sentry’s pistol and ordered him back to his station. “Take your rifle and cover these two, brother. They are not to be trusted.”

The men were startled enough that they raised their hands when confronted with the guard’s gun. Both were middle-aged, though one was older and wider than the other. He was the first to speak. “We are all brothers, Seneschal Quentin.”

Quentin took a few hurried steps toward him and slapped the man down to his knees with the gun. “How do you know who I am?” he asked as he pointed the barrel at the now bleeding and kneeling Mason. “What are you two degenerates doing in our home?” The sentry kept his rifle aimed at the other dazed man while the other got to his feet and wiped blood away from a gash Quentin opened on his cheek.

“We are of the 33rd Degree of Knights of Malta. Our names are not important. What is important is we came here with offers from the engineers of all our efforts.” The man was not affected by the cold reception and continued to speak as his cheek oozed. “May we put our hands down? I assure you, we mean no harm or treachery. We’ve merely come to talk.”

“You are Masons Paul Russell and Brian Caldwell. I know both of your names, and no, you may not put your hands down.” Quentin was not about to be civil to men who had connections to, and knowledge of, pedophiles, Luciferians and corrupt clergymen.

“Seneschal Quentin, return the Turcopole’s weapon,” a gravelly voice behind Quentin stated but he did not turn around.

“Grand Master Hapsburg, these men are degenerate criminals. You can’t be serious,” Father Quentin said as he kept his eyes and his weapon trained on them.

“They are here at my request, Seneschal. I’m sorry I did not tell you, but you could not be reached.” The Templar Grand Master strode forward and stood with his back to the two Masons, in front of the baffled Seneschal. “Lower your gun and join me in listening to what the Masons have to say.” The Grand Master motioned for both Seneschal and the Turcopole to lower their weapons. With a nod of his graying head and bearded face the Turcopole advanced and took the pistol Quentin had lowered to his side.

All four men walked deeper into the Templar house. They passed portraits of past Grand Masters and Seneschals and historic weapons and armor displayed along the halls. Some pieces in the collection dated back to the order’s inception in 1119. Some of the weapons were still kept sharp, and as they continued along the hallway and entered the great hall, Quentin kept an eye on the visitors. The hall was a meeting room with a circular table and chairs, flanked with end tables by each wall. Russell and Caldwell stared at the relics on display.

Hapsburg gave Caldwell a napkin for his cut and sat down at the table. “Seneschal Quentin you must not jump to conclusions about what we will discuss here.”

Quentin sat down but only nodded curtly and eyed both men suspiciously, though his suspicion soon changed to confusion as the Grand Master continued. “Masons Russell and Caldwell, please go on with your mission?”

“We want to embrace the Keepers of the Relics in the Builder’s Master Plan. We have been in contact with your Grand Master for some time and have kept him informed of the long awaited inclusion in our efforts.” Caldwell watched the volatile seneschal for signs of another eruption. He practically flinched as Father Quentin’s eyes grew colder, responding to the revelation of his order’s alliance with the Brotherhood. Quentin was always a good soldier and now listened because he owed his Grand Master that courtesy. He also wanted to know the specifics of the association.