I love you. Are Three strong words I don't use often.

''DAD! MOM! I'M SORRY. You have to understand, I'm not perfect. But I'm not worthless! if you don't love me, Get rid of me. I can't live like this. I hate it that I live with people who don't even care about me'' I was crying. Trying to stay strong. ''Your fucking pathetic. You think your the only one with problems. We have to put up with your non-stop whinning. I can't stand your ugly face. You are worthless. Don't let yourself believe that your something. You've gone nowhere. You have no friends, No family and no life. Get a clue!'' He Grabbed my wrist and slapped me. ''Dad, I'm sorry!''...To late. He pushed me over. And spit on me. My Mom looked upset..''Go fucking die'' She told me. I walked slowly to my room. I shut the room slowly. I dialed Trent's number. He answered ''Hey Babe, Sorry about school. I was worried about-''.

*Conversation

''Trent I'm sorry, I love you. Goodbye''

''What are you talking about are you breaking up with me!?''

''No, I'm doing what needs to be done''.

''Spencer, Talk to me. I don't understand''.

''I'm going to kill myself Trent.''

''WHAT? NO! Baby please don't. I love you. I can't live without you. Stay on the phone with me. Hunny, I love you. Don't leave me. It would hurt me so much''.

''What about me? I hurt too''.

''But I can change that. Baby, I fucking love you. I can change that sadness. I will make you happy I promise.''

''I have to-''

''You don't have to. You want to. You can't think straight. I need you. Just stay on the phone with me''.

''Fuck this, Goodbye Trent. I love you. I will miss you''. I hang up.

*Trent

Holy shit. I'm running up her street. I will not let this happen. I open her door. And run up to her room. I see Spencer she's crying she's holding a knife looking into a mirror. I run over to her. I wrestle with her for the knife. I took it and threw it across the room. I grabbed her a hugged her. She didn't hug me back. But I held her. I sat her on her bed. ''You can't'' She didn't say anything. She just looked right at the knife on the ground. ''Spence I care. If I didn't I wouldn't have came over. I'm in love with you. If you died. I would die too. I need you Spencer. You mean so much to me. I love you.'' I took her arm...There was cuts all up her wrists. ''Spencer did you do this to yourself?!'' ''No'' she said planly...''Spencer look at me'' I took her chin and turned her face so she had to look at me. '' I love you. Don't do this''. I got her a sweater...I dicided to bring her to my house. I can't leave her here alone anymore. ''I don't want to go'' She said with no expression. I turned to her...''I'm making you''

We walked into my room..''Sit down Spencer and tell me what happened!'' She looked at me with tears in her eyes. ''They beat me Trent'' She whispered and the tears rolled down her cheeks. I sat down beside her and wiped away her tears. ''I knew it Spence why didn't you tell me?'' ''Because you don't care Trent. You just don't care''. ''Of course I care, Never say that.'' I was about to cry..''I cut myself. The cuts burn'' She raised her arm to glance at the cuts. I shook my head ''Spencer...'' She startled me ''I...Love you'' I smiled. ''I know.'' She looked realeved. ''Good''. She went over to my bed to lay down. I followed her. ''I'm hungry'' She finally said. ''Come with me Spencer''. We both went to the Kitchen and I made her dinner. We brought it all back to my room. She ate it fast. ''Whoa Spencer, Calm down. The foods not going anywhere''. ''I haven't eaten in two days'' She narrowed her eyes at me and continued to eat. She finished and I stared at her. ''What?'' She said. '' You're beautiful''. ''Not again'' She groaned. I moved over to her and grabbed her hands. ''Let's go to sleep'' I told her. ''Okay.'' I gave her a shirt to throw on for bed. She changed right in front of me. I watched her. She had bruises all over her legs and hips. She saw me watching her and she told me to look away. ''I've seen you naked before'' I told her. ''Well, No duh. Just look away'' She looked embaressed. ''No secrets. I know now''. She glanced down. ''Okay..'' She walked over to the bed and pushed me, So I would be laying down. She layed her head down on my chest and put her arms around my waist. I held her waist too. We said our ''I love yous''. And ''Goodnights'' And I watched her sleep.

Back to Spencer*

I fell asleep in his arms. Where I belonged. I loved him. He saved me. I will keep strong just for him.

Well, That's all for now. I've written three? Chapters tonight. Well there will be more tomorrow! Bye.