Chapter 4 "Back to Hell"

Hey!!!! Sorry i haven't uploaded in like... ALONG time!!!!! Havoc times at my place right know soooooo... :) Hope you enjoy!!!!

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

I'm in a state of shock that i didn't even hear the boys get out of the car. I tried to move, but my body was still processing. Memories start flying at me, hitting me hard. Some were good, but most of them horrifying. the worst though if that most of them are about hi-.

" Izzy! IZZY!"

I snapped out of my delusional state to get whiplash from moving my head to the voice that interrupted my thoughts. standing against the open car door was Jake. Wait, when did the car door open?

' When you in your delusional state. God your so stupid.' my wolf said.

' Well its nice to see you too. Well not see see you, but like... yeah I'm just going to stop there. ' I said back.

' God your stupid ' She said

' You know your apart of me so your just calling yourself stupid. Know who's the stupid one? Ha ha, not me!!! '

' Good thing your pretty.' My wolf murmured.

' Thanks, wait.... THAT'S OFFENCIVE!!!! I'm not pretty. I'm PRETTY HOT!!! Get it right! ' I said and then pushed her to the back of my mind. I smile at him and he just looks at me like I'm crazy, well its not far from the truth. I hope out of the car and looked around. Wow, i looked just the same. A small smile crept onto my face. I looked behind me to see my boys give me worried and pitiful looks.

AAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hate it! Stupid, idiots think i cant handle myself. WELL ILL SHOW THEM! I sighed and started walking with my boys to the front door. When we were on the porch i freaked. I re-arranged everyone into a spot were people couldn't see me from the inside. And when the door opened right after i shuffled behind Adam. Spencer chuckled to himself in amusement, yet the others just gave me annoyed looks. I was going to tell Spence off but a sexy voice sent chills throughout my body.

" Welcome Blue Moon Pack. I'm Alpha Zachary Grey but call me Zack. This is my Beta Tyler Wright."

God i hate that voice. But i mostly hate the owner of the voice.

" I'm Alpha Derek Klots, this is my Beta Spencer Brown. That's Jake and James Patterson. And also that's Adam Halverson." Derek said, i didn't know what they were doing cause I'm currently behind Adam and i want to keep it that way.

" Didn't you say that their would be 6 people coming early? Because i only see 5." Zach questioned. Shit, not good.

"Yes and were all here she is just being shy. Iz come on out." CRAP, well i just have to be strong. I hope the bitch in me wont come out, well on second thought. I step around Adam to see a shocked Zack and Tyler. Oh yeah, this is going to be fun.