Chapter 9: His Thoughts? ^_^

Lance’s POV

Ako si Lance Rios… ang lover ni Carissa. Or so that’s what I call myself since we had a deal… pero sana totoo nalang…

Hindi ko pa sya nakikita for the last three days…. Is she sick or something??

Nagwoworry ako sakanya…

But anyway…

I had a great time with her after the basketball play during P.E.

“Carissa, are you okay with me being your lover?” I asked her… of course kinakabahan ako sa kung anumang pwede niyang isagot…. I know that this kind of relationship with her is clearly impossible… she only thinks that we’re doing this because of the deal…

But I really do like her… I don’t know how or why… but I just really do.

And I am liking her every second time drops… ^_^

Hopefully someday… ma-convey ko sakanya ang feelings ko… and sana din ma-accept nya yun.. ^_^

sabi nga sa fb…. “feeling hopeful.” ^_^ hahaha

Lunch time naman ngayon so pwede mag roam sa buong campus…

Usually I’d go to the garden and surprisingly find her there… but she wasn’t there kanina so I decided to just go grab a meal sa café with my friends…

And then I saw her….

My world stopped… everything was fresh and light again…. Just the sight of her makes me feel contented… loved… and everything else…

I actually love how my heart goes wild whenever I see her, even when mentioning her name… you may say I’m crazy over her…. And maybe you’re right! I’m crazily addicted to her… I don’t know why… but I don’t care! ^_^ I love her.

I can’t explain these feelings I have for her… it’s so overwhelming that it’s drowning me… but I’m loving it… ^_^

Carissa… My Carissa… it feels like forever… I missed holding her… I missed her soft touch, and her smooth skin… I missed everything about her… I missed her.

But who’s this??????????????

Who’s that guy with her?!!!!

Gusto kong suntukin yung kasama nya… kaya lang ang warfreak ko naman… hahaha but to be honest… naiinis ako na ewan….

Something in me snapped and I unconsciously walked towards them and stood behind Carissa’s chair… mukang hindi nya napansin ang presence ko…

This guy is pissing me off… >:/

As if he knew how I feel for Carissa…

It was like a duel that only men can understand.

“Carissa… I like you.” Sabi nung guy

Tch! Sh*T! he said it! Kaya pala naiinis ako sakanya! Hindi pwede! Carissa’s mine!!!

“I’m not joking Carissa.” Sabi uli nung guy

Argh!!!!!!! Damn this!!! I have to take her away from him…

“She’s not available.” Yan nalang ang nasabi ko at hinatak palayo si Carissa…

Hindi ko alam kung aware si Carissa na ako ang humatak sakanya… pero bahala na… kelangan ko syang malayo sa lalaking yun!

Hindi ko alam kung saan kami papunta… anywhere far from him is fine…

~~~after minutes of walking…~~~

We found ourselves inside an unused conference room. This place is fine… as long as I’m with her. Ako at hindi ang guy na yon!