Life of a Tanker

Chapter 1

'Hey Tyler, get over here, we have to get ready, were pulling out in 20 min.', said the platoon leader.' Roger that Col.', said tyler. In 20 min, the 116 american tank division would move on the offensive into Russia. Russia attacked the US 2 weeks. Everything was demolished. The city of New York was hit right in Central Park, the nuclear bomb killed 80% of the city's population. Today the division was to push on to Leningrad, seize the oil fields, and push on to Moscow. The surveillance team said there would be little resistance in the final advance, but the col. said for everyone to stay on high alert.

'We'll be in Moscow in no time.','Don't be ridiculous, why we can't be home for christttt-holy shit'BOOOOOOOM!!! 'Incoming!!! We got barrages coming in from the NorthWest, I want fire concentrated on that gun battery right on the ridge. Tyler I want you to move your group up the ridge on a frontal assault on the battery, and where is my latte, and how many casualties have we had, 10, okay, take no prisoners!', said the col.Ten minutes later, the ridge was demolished with gun fire, and soon after the firing stopped, the ridge collapsed on the remaining soldiers that weren't demolished by the blasts.

Then ten min. later, six tanks were lost fighting a platoon of men with c4. The 116 division had to pull back, Russia had upgraded its defenses, causing 2 tanks to break down do to track problems. Then yesterday, the Russians counter attacked the 56th army in Leningrad. 1000 men were killed in a fire fight just to stop the Russians from encircling the camp. The American assault failed and the Russian army was advancing through Europe. Soon enough the whole entire Europe continent will be under Russian control. Every single nation in its way would be incinerated by the star of the reds.

20 years later, all of Europe is under a war as each and every country has fallen except for the Americas. Only America is the only obstacle to be in the way of total world domination. America is the only country who can save the world.

' Commander, I want you to fortify the beaches so no one in tanks can move on the beaches. I want heavily armed batteries on the beaches to stop any ships from reaching the shore.'' With all do respect sir, we are trying our best to stop people who are Russian from coming into the US.''" Thats not good enough, we need to stop any chances of the Russians getting into the United States."" Sir, two american planes were shot down in Tokyo, they also sank one of our merchant ships. The Russians are mobilizing troops at Great Britain for a massive invasion." By next morning, all contacts within the world were seized, now only the Americas stand a chance against Russia. 2 days after the borders were shut down, Russian missile sites were spotted being constructed in Cuba, the president must discuss this with his personal generals."I want a bomber squadron ready to attack the sites, no more contact with the outside world.""Sir, the bombers have been launched.""Good."

Chapter 2

"The barrage on the enemy's base was a failure, they massacred us, only 3 people survived. The enemy is also putting nuclear warheads on the Cuban islands. We also lost contact with the Middle-East, Japan, and South Korea, North Korea joined willingly with the Russians without a war.'' Throughout the next couple of months, Russia tried to invade Canada and The Americas. All of Europe has fallen, America is the only super power left. In a desperate attempt to save the world, General Moxham has ordered an assault on the Russian border near alaska, and so, it has begun. The missile sites in Cuba were destroyed by the bombers. In order to stop the Russians from mobilizing troops, the US blockaded all of the Russian mainland, no one can get in or out, then the Americans brought in missile carriers to deliver as much devastation as possible.

2 years later....

All the missile carriers are ready to launch their missiles. "fire" is what the russians heard, BOOOOM! BANG!AHHHHHHH! The russian embassy then decided to surrender the next day. America was appraised for saving the world!

Thanks for reading, i know it was a short story, but hey, I hope u loved it. Please like this story.