Fighting Nõnny: Chapter One

Nõnny's P.O.V.

The next day, I wake up from by bright endless light shining on my face. "Wake up Champ, we've got work to do." "Mhmm, Uncle I'm tired", I mumbled covering my face with the covers, "Let's go we got to meet up with Mike and Hallie at the gym then meet Jeff and this new fighter"

My Uncle left the room and closed my door. My Uncle Tim has been there for me basically my whole life. Ever since my mom died when I was 8 in a car accident and my dad passed only 6 months later from a fierce hit to the head in a fight. My brother set off to college about 4 years ago and that was the last i heard from him.

I got my stuff and headed to the shower. When I looked in the mirror my eyes went wide. From all my matches my face was clear. No redness or bruises not a scratch in sight.

When I got out the shower I blow dried and straitened my hair. Brushing my long waist length dark brown hair and tying it in a pony tail, I put on some basket ball shorts a black tank top and some black K-Swiss.

Racing down stairs my uncle was already waiting at the door. "We're going to be late", Uncle stated, "I know and I'm sorry", I apologized with slight sarcasm.

"Come on Nõnny, we gotta go now", the sound of his voice was strict than ever. "Okay, I'm coming!", rushing to get in my new Chevy Camero uncle got me for my sweet 16th birthday. "Check your review mirrors", Uncle demanded. "Do you want to drive?" I suggested, "Cause I'm the one with the license, in the drivers seat, with the really cool sports car, and you are?" replying sarcastically. My Uncle rolled his eyes and mumbled "In the passenger seat." "Exactly", I giggled to myself at his reaction.

Arriving at the gym, we saw Mike and Hallie talking near the punching bags. "Hey, Uncle T!" Mike and Hallie rush over to us. "How are you guys?", Mike asked. Uncle let out a sigh and looked at me, "We would've been here earlier but someone wasted all the hot water." " I did not", I began, "we were right on time, and I think I deserve a thank you." I crossed my arms, "Ungratefull brat" Uncle muttered under his breath, "Selfish bast-" "Okay, why don't we start training?" Hallie suggested as she covered my mouth.

Hallie is my only female friend who really understands me. Her and Mike were taken in by their Grandparents. They know what its like to loose someone. Hallie has waist length light brown hair and hazel eyes. We've been friends since 6th grade, she was a cheerleader and softball player since middle school so she's always been fit. Mike on the other hand has dark brown hair and blue eyes. He's a hockey player, football player, and baseball player. Just you're average show off cocky jock.

We finished changing and went straight to the mat. "So, how ya been?", Hallie asked while sitting in a full splits like it's nothing. I kinda hated how she was more flexible than me. "Pretty good I guess, just been really busy. What about you?" "Same", Hallie jumped up with the blocking mitts, "Ready?" "Yeah."

I threw a left hook. "You should've seen yourself last night! You were amazing!" Holding up the mitt I made a hard right hook, "Really?", ducking when Hallie swung at me I made a quick one two punch, "Yeah, you knocked that girl out quick. You beat her up BIG TIME!" Swinging at me again I dodged the first hit blocked the second and hit her with a fast and a hard right punch. Shaking off her hand, "Nice one", she commented. I smirked, "Thanks".