Dance With Me? (Ariana Grande and Nathan Sykes)

Ariana's POV

           "Jenette, can you pass me the foundation", I ask, holding out my hand for the makeup. She reaches for it and hands it to me. "Thanks", I say and begin to apply it. The girls are making me go to some stupid celebrity ball. I despised these things. They were only for those snotty celebrities who wanted to show off their boyfriends or wanted to show off their superiority. "There's no way in hell am I going to enjoy this", I said, applying concealor. Elizabeth gave me a look, "C'mon girl! It'll be fun. Who knows, you might find Mr. Right", she winked. I rolled my eyes at her, "Yeah that's totally what I need. I rich-ass bastard who doesn't care about anyone but himself". 

          "Loving the sass, just not tonight", Jenette said. I finished my dark smokey eye shadow and tried my best to apply eye liner which didn't go too well. I finally finished that and started to curl my lashes and put three coats of mascara. "Ohh, girl you look good. I have the perfect finishing touch", Elizabeth exclaimed, reaching for something in her bag. She dug through it for five minutes when she finally pulled it out. It was a dark red lip stick. My eyes widened at the sight of it, "I can't.....", I started but she immediately interrupted me, "Don't be silly! This'll look gorgeous on your dark makeup". She started to apply it on me and it brought the whole look together. The dark eye shadow made my brown eyes pop and the mascara made my lashes look a mile long. I looked okay, I guess.

       "Girl you look fabulous", Jenette sang. I laughed at her and she ran to the closet. "What are you doing", I yelled so she could hear me. She came out with a dress hanger with plastic on it, so I couldn't see underneath. "Okay, so I found the absolute PERFECT dress for you", she said and handed me the hanger. "Well, go change into it", Elizabeth said, shooing me into the bathroom. I heard them talking on the other side of the door, but I couldn't make out the words. I ripped off the plastic and there hung a beautiful black dress. I gasped and looked it up and down. I slowly changed into the dress and looked at myself in the mirror. I twirled a little and the dress spun with me. The dress reached several inches above the knee and it reminded of me of the dress I wore in my music video for The Way.

          I smiled at myself in the mirror and stepped out of the bathroom. "Ooooooooo", they both sang. "Girl, you look gorgeous", Elizabeth said which made me smile. "Why thank you", I said. She laughed and I noticed they were in their dresses already, "How'd you guys change so fast", I asked. Jenette looked at Elizabeth. Jen answered first, "Well, I changed in my sister's room and Liz changed here". I nodded, "Ok". Jen was wearing a pink colored dress with a pretty belt in the middle and Liz had a one shoulder red dress. 

          "Wait, girl, we're not done yet", Jeanette stopped me from getting my shoes. She got behind me and pushed me towards the chair in front of the mirror. She took out a hair curler and plugged it into the wall. Liz got her phone out and started to play music. "Slow down, grab the wall, wiggle like yo tryna make yo a** fall off", the phone blared out. We all squealed together, "OUR SONG IS ON", Liz screamed which made us all laugh. "HELL YEAH", I screamed. We sang the song together and danced around. I danced in my chair a little and Jen started to curl my hair while swaying her hips. We all laughed together and sang along to all the other songs after that. Jen finished curling my hair and loosened the curls. She parted my hair so my bangs hit my eyes sometimes. "I CAME IN LIKE A WRECKING BALL", we screamed together. "SOMEONE GET NAKED", Liz yelled, laughing. I doubled over laughing and got out of the chair. Jen started to straighten her hair which didn't take too long. "Liz don't you need to do your hair?" I asked. She said, "Nope my hair is naturally fabulous".

        I rolled my eyes at her and reached for my combat boots by the closet. "Woah, woah, woah, Ari don't even think about it", Liz said, waving her arms fantically and running to block the boots from me, "You are not wearing...that". I glared at her, "Then what do you want me to wear", I exclaimed. She grinned and opened the closet and dug through it. I looked pointedly at Jen and she looked away guiltilly. Liz came out with something behind her back and smiled at me, "Ta da", she sang and pulled the shoes from her back so they were in my view. I gasped just at the sight of them. They were black tall heels. I put my hand over my mouth and squealed. Liz and Jen grinned, "She likes them!"