27

flashback to the chapter before...

Since the first time I saw her I wanted her to be mine. To wrap her in my arms and kiss her.

When she walked into the doors of the restaurant that night so long ago, she looked gorgeous.

Im going to regret this...

End of flashback

I took a step closer to Cait's bed. Yes, I was doing this. I've been planning to confess my love to her for so long! This was finally my chance!

The next thing I knew I was shaking her shoulders...

Cait's POV

"What..." I muttered as I felt someone shaking me. The hand movement was actually quite forceful and... too violent.

I immediately noticed it wasn't my mothers delicate touch or even my brothers.

So the first thing I did was panic.

I yanked upwards in my bed and my eyes widened as I saw Trey, he had a huge creepy smile on his face.

"W-what are you doing in here?!" I cried.

"Cait, I have to confess something to you. I've been wanting to tell you something for so long. This is coming deep from my hea-"

"What? Trey? I'm trying to sleep. Why did you wake me up...?" I tried to keep my voice steady.

Trey looked as if he was on some drug. He looked crazy as he stared at me with wide eyes and a huge smile that sent a shiver up my spine.

"Cait. I love you. Don't you see the signs?! I haven't been able to keep my eyes off you. You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!" Was all Trey said to me. His eyes looked wild and crazy.

A cold sweat came upon me. All of a sudden he turned around to the door and locked it.

"No no no no. Trey leave! Get out my room! You're scaring me! Please!" I cried.

"Be quiet! Cait, I know you can love me back. We can run away somewhere and live happily. We can have our own place-"

"GET OUT! GET OUT! GET-" I screamed, but then Trey's masucline hand was on my mouth.

"Cait, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." He said threateningly.

I took one of my arms from behind me and yanked his hand off me.

"Trey listen to me! Are you on drugs? Ive only known you for a couple months! Please just leave me alone!" I felt tears running down my cheeks.

What was this man going to do to me?!

"But Cait, you don't understand. I've known you longer than that. I've known you since before your father died, baby! I love you!" He said in a pleading tone.

"What?" My tone was raspy and scared, but more confused.

I would rather not even hear about this. I had to get away.