chapter 12

CHAPTER 12

Chantelle's eyes closed and Sherlock tried to pull away the pain in his left hand was hurting again this time worse than before he tried to pull away again but then he saw himself in his mind he just saw himself but just as the version in his mind moved he blacked out his left hand still clamped shut tightly he heard Camo shouting his voice then he heard no more “what happened?”Camo asked Chantelle urgently “I don’t know I was just about to find out his number and he collapsed I don’t think he has power anyway his hands fine see?” Chantelle said showing Camo his right hand “okay well we need to wake him” Camo said nudging Sherlock after 10 minute’s Sherlock came round “what happened?”he asked he head was spinning and his hand still hurt “you passed out before Chantelle could get a reading you tried to pull away when you do that you tend to pass out I did on my first two attempts at being read” Karen chuckled “really?” Sherlock asked surprised his mother would be that much of a scaredi-cat like himself. “I’d like to try again if you’re fine with that?” Chantelle asked “why? I only saw myself......kind of” Sherlock murmured “what did you see?”Camo asked  “well I saw myself and just as he was about to move I blacked out I would have thought you could have gotten a reading faster....”Sherlock groaned disappointed he would have to try again but the pain in his left hand still hurt but not as bad as earlier. “Well I will try again..... Maybe with your left hand...... I mean you are left handed so maybe it would work better????”Chantelle asked she had learnt so much about Sherlock in the last few days just spending an hour or two with him yesterday and meeting up with his friends and Benedict she became what she would hope to be his friend..... “NO....no” Sherlock shouted then said it again ,only quieter “well okay” Chantelle murmured taking his right hand again “try not to pull away it makes it worse” Karen said Chantelle yet again closed her eyes Sherlock say a map of his town in it he saw a circle made of fire in the circle was oyroti high and Koki primary and high, there was a supermarket called Tesco he had never been to two post offices and a small convenience store that sold certain frozen foods and sweets a few newspapers and wine. He saw a small forest on the outskirts and a lake running through it he saw a large pond on the far side of the circle and a few farmers fields then he saw a cave near the forest in the front of the cave he saw a girl who was perhaps 10 she had brown hair and blue eyes she looked hungry and alone behind her was a pack of wolfs he saw her running and running and the wolf’s descending he saw her fall and the wolf leap then he saw himself outside his house and saw his abilities he had 3 abilites then he saw what abilitied level he was then  he saw the town full with only children then he saw the wolfs again surrounding himself they leaped at him then he pulled away he didn’t want to see anymore he started gasping for breath as if he had been held under water for hours he looked up to see Chantelle's eyes gazing at him her face startled she began to speak but she stopped and closed her eyes he swore he could see a tear running down her cheek her hand red where she had been holding Sherlock then she left the room and ran to the bathroom. “What happened just then Sherlock?”Camo asked while Amelia went after Chantelle “come....... co....come b...back...”he shouted to Amelia he was still gasping for breath, Amelia returned “what happened” Karen asked this time. “Nothing just blackness I need to find out what's wrong with Chantelle” Sherlock lied leaving to go after Chantelle. Camo Karen and Amelia shrugged at each other.